SU!: Website issues?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Website issues?

Barb Conant

A customer just alerted me that she is having trouble ordering items from the clearance rack. She said when she gets two things in the bag she gets a message that an error has occurred and won't let her go any farther.  Any ideas for help? Thanks! Barb Conant

Sent from my iPad
Barb Conant
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Website issues?

Michele Mattson

I've been working on a demo order and the OEX keeps messing up on me with errors. Every time I remove an item an error occurs.

I've closed the order and gone back in and there are still problems. I log out completely go back in sometimes there's an error still sometimes not.

I even switched browsers. Still having a problem.

I also have several Clearance Rack items on my order.

I'm going to wait a little while and try again. Hopefully it will work then.

Have a great day and God bless!

Michele

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:41 AM, Barb Conant <baconant@> wrote:

>A customer just alerted me that she is having trouble ordering items from the clearance rack. She said when she gets two things in the bag she gets a message that an error has occurred and won't let her go any farther.  Any ideas for help? Thanks! Barb Conant
>
>
>Sent from my iPad
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Website issues?

Michele Mattson

After waiting for a bit I went back in and was able to make the changes I wanted and finally got my order finalized.

Not sure why the site was being problematic. If it continues you can call DS and they should be able to help you out.

Have a great day & God bless!

Michele

On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:43 PM, Michele Mattson <mlmstmpr@> wrote:

>I've been working on a demo order and the OEX keeps messing up on me with errors. Every time I remove an item an error occurs.
>
>
>I've closed the order and gone back in and there are still problems. I log out completely go back in sometimes there's an error still sometimes not.
>
>
>I even switched browsers. Still having a problem.
>
>
>I also have several Clearance Rack items on my order.
>
>
>I'm going to wait a little while and try again. Hopefully it will work then.
>
>
>Have a great day and God bless!
>
>
>Michele
>
>
>
>On Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:41 AM, Barb Conant <baconant@> wrote:
>

>>A customer just alerted me that she is having trouble ordering items from the clearance rack. She said when she gets two things in the bag she gets a message that an error has occurred and won't let her go any farther.  Any ideas for help? Thanks! Barb Conant
>>
>>
>>Sent from my iPad
>>
>>
>
>
>