SU!: Sale-A-Bration Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Sale-A-Bration Question

joyce pacer

I can not locate the information on the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Will we be able to order the Brochures on Monday.  I know we have an earning period where we can get free ones, and we could have them sent though customer managements but I like to have a lot on hand and don't want to wait to earn them.
Also, will we be able to earn the items other than stamps starting with our Demonstrator orders Monday.

Where can I find all of this information on the website.

Joyce Pacer
Stampin'Up Manager
304-733-3851
joycepacer@

www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net
www.stampersjoy.typepad.com

Want to own your own business, contact me.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Sale-A-Bration Question

Deborah Smart

Hi Joyce,
I couldn’t find anything written on the demo site, so I referred to the notes I took during the Webinar (which is on the demo site, so  you could listen to it if you want).

Brochures will be mailed to Demos starting Dec. 5th; we will be able to order packs of 8 starting Dec. 9th.

We were told that ‘details are to come’ regarding product earning bonuses, recruiting bonuses and earning free SAB brochures. (the free SAB brochure earning info is already up on the demo site.)

I hope this helps a bit!

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 6:17 PM
To: sudsol
Subject: SU!: Sale-A-Bration Question

I can not locate the information on the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Will we be able to order the Brochures on Monday.  I know we have an earning period where we can get free ones, and we could have them sent though customer managements but I like to have a lot on hand and don't want to wait to earn them.

Also, will we be able to earn the items other than stamps starting with our Demonstrator orders Monday.

Where can I find all of this information on the website.

Joyce Pacer
Stampin'Up Manager
304-733-3851
joycepacer@

www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net
www.stampersjoy.typepad.com

Want to own your own business, contact me.

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator