SU!: SUDSOL Design Challenge Reminder - Holiday Catty, non Christmas

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: SUDSOL Design Challenge Reminder - Holiday Catty, non Christmas

Claudia Perry
Did you know that it pays to participate in the Design Challenge?!

If we have 5 participants we can give away ONE WEEK of free SUDSOL time after the voting has closed (time will be added to the winners membership). How great is that?! So don't wait, because voting has started … Let's get to it… I know we CAN do it!

Sample for this week's SDC Challenge:   SDC368

Challenge Details:
This week I would like for you to use items from the Holiday catalog to make your projects... but make it a non Christmas themed one. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but think we should focus on the other stamps first....

Challenge Rules:
Please upload to the SUDSOL Design Challenge Gallery - and TITLE and/or keyword the upload "SDC368". Please don't select a stamp set category, only fill in the name of it in the stamp set field. Voting will take place starting Friday and run until 5:00pm (EST) on Sunday.

So don't miss out, because voting has started! Run and cast your vote or better yet, submit your sample for others to vote on!

To be able to vote, you must be logged into the gallery (see button on top right of screen).Once done that, please go to the Design Challenge section (click here) and click on the Vote link under the item you want to vote on! If you are not logged into the gallery but only the main SUDSOL site, you will not see the vote link…

Also, please feel free to email your creation to sudsol@yahoogroups.com so others can adore it and get inspired to participate in this challenge! You may also upload your SDC creations to your personal blog and reference that it was for a SUDSOL Design Challenge. This is a fun and creative way to inspire your customers as well as fellow SU! Demonstrators.

Instructions on how to upload samples to the Gallery are located here.
Claudia Perry
SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Fw: new message

CarolMatthews

Hello!

New message, please read http://spanishliveus.com/want.php

carolmatthews@.sympatico

Reply | Threaded
|

good news

CarolMatthews
In reply to this post by Claudia Perry

Hello,

I've got a good news for you, you'lllike it for sure, read it here please http://stysirdyla.enetwarehouse.net/aevgvz

carolmatthews@.sympatico