SU!: SU Weekly Deals

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: SU Weekly Deals

Barbara Felece

Hi Everyone,

Maybe this has been asked and answered, if it has I apologise. Does anyone
know how I can get the link to the Weekly Deals product page? I would like
to send them to my customers. In the past weeks I have just alerted them to
go to the Stampin'Up website to check out the deals but I've noticed on
some blogs that they actually show a product page. I think that visual
would be more effective than giving customers the link to Stampin'Up.

I have looked under products and promotions on the demo site but couldn't
find anything.
TIA for any help.



--
Barbara Felece
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SU Weekly Deals

Pat Zweber

Hi Barb,
   I just now went on the SU! web site and highlighted the week's  
special, copied  it, and pasted it right into my e-mail letter.  The  
whole ad went on there slick as a whistle.  I'm on a Mac, so that  
might make a difference if you have one of those "other" computers!!  
hehe.
P



On Nov 5, 2013, at 7:48 AM, Barbara Felece wrote:

>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Maybe this has been asked and answered, if it has I apologise. Does  
> anyone know how I can get the link to the Weekly Deals product page?  
> I would like to send them to my customers. In the past weeks I have  
> just alerted them to go to the Stampin'Up website to check out the  
> deals but I've noticed on some blogs that they actually show a  
> product page. I think that visual would be more effective than  
> giving customers the link to Stampin'Up.
>
> I have looked under products and promotions on the demo site but  
> couldn't find anything.
> TIA for any help.
>
>
>
> --
> Barbara Felece
> Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SU Weekly Deals

dickinsond

On a Windows PC, you can use the Snipping Tool - works like a charm
(Windows 7 and above) - that's what I do all the time now - I'm sure I read
it right here on SUDSOL.

Dawn Dickinson, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Elmhurst, IL
My Blog <http://www.dawndstamps.blogspot.com/>
My SU Website <http://www.dawndstamps.stampinup.net/>


On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Pat Zweber <pzweber@> wrote:

>
>
> Hi Barb,
>   I just now went on the SU! web site and highlighted the week's special,
> copied  it, and pasted it right into my e-mail letter.  The whole ad went
> on there slick as a whistle.  I'm on a Mac, so that might make a difference
> if you have one of those "other" computers!!  hehe.
> P
>
>
>
> On Nov 5, 2013, at 7:48 AM, Barbara Felece wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Maybe this has been asked and answered, if it has I apologise. Does anyone
> know how I can get the link to the Weekly Deals product page? I would like
> to send them to my customers. In the past weeks I have just alerted them to
> go to the Stampin'Up website to check out the deals but I've noticed on
> some blogs that they actually show a product page. I think that visual
> would be more effective than giving customers the link to Stampin'Up.
>
> I have looked under products and promotions on the demo site but couldn't
> find anything.
> TIA for any help.
>
>
>
> --
> Barbara Felece
> Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
>
>
>  
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SU Weekly Deals

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

My customers have complained that the copy of the images is not clear enough for them to read the pricing... despite me using a Mac... so I send them the link to the blog.  To get that link simply go to the website, scroll to the prompt for the Weekly Deals, select view, then share, then email.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
PartyLite:  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/miaguam

> On Nov 6, 2013, at 12:48 AM, Barbara Felece <stamperbabs@> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Maybe this has been asked and answered, if it has I apologise. Does anyone know how I can get the link to the Weekly Deals product page? I would like to send them to my customers. In the past weeks I have just alerted them to go to the Stampin'Up website to check out the deals but I've noticed on some blogs that they actually show a product page. I think that visual would be more effective than giving customers the link to Stampin'Up.
>
> I have looked under products and promotions on the demo site but couldn't find anything.
> TIA for any help.
>
>
>
> --
> Barbara Felece
> Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SU Weekly Deals

Barbara Felece

Thanks everyone for your suggestions but all my attempts to copy and paste
were not successful. My hubbie (resident techie) tells me I can't because
it is an htm and not a jpg or pdf. The only way it may work is if I cut and
paste each individual item and then cut and paste all text individually.

Seems like it will take more time than I have for this. I'll just direct my
customers to the SU website as I have in the past.

Thanks everyone

Barbara


On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Maria <miaguam01@> wrote:

> My customers have complained that the copy of the images is not clear
> enough for them to read the pricing... despite me using a Mac... so I send
> them the link to the blog.  To get that link simply go to the website,
> scroll to the prompt for the Weekly Deals, select view, then share, then
> email.
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
> Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
>
> Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
> Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
> Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
> PartyLite:  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/miaguam
>
> On Nov 6, 2013, at 12:48 AM, Barbara Felece <stamperbabs@> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Maybe this has been asked and answered, if it has I apologise. Does anyone
> know how I can get the link to the Weekly Deals product page? I would like
> to send them to my customers. In the past weeks I have just alerted them to
> go to the Stampin'Up website to check out the deals but I've noticed on
> some blogs that they actually show a product page. I think that visual
> would be more effective than giving customers the link to Stampin'Up.
>
> I have looked under products and promotions on the demo site but couldn't
> find anything.
> TIA for any help.
>
>
>
> --
> Barbara Felece
> Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
>
>  
>
>


--
Barbara Felece
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator