classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

Charlotte Lindmeier

Fall Header.jpg (135K) Download Attachment

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:

How do you keep up in December with so many preparations for the holiday? Please share any tips you have.

SUDSOL Question of the Week Coordinator
Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

Deborah Smart

I scheduled my classes and final private party (which was last night) so that I would still have time for my own family holiday preparations, as well as time to plan & prepare for the next 3 months.  I enjoyed a busy November & first part of December, so my customers are looking forward to upcoming classes, the new Occasions catalogue, and Sale a bration.  So, I want to plan a nice open house and be prepared with samples to share, and get everyone excited!
Oh – and I have to finish sending out Christmas cards to my customers, too!
So – long story short – planning my time and knowing what I want to have accomplished for the new year!  

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:38 PM
To: Sudsol@
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:

How do you keep up in December with so many preparations for the holiday? Please share any tips you have.

SUDSOL Question of the Week Coordinator
Charlotte Lindmeier

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

DeniseDonald
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
I begin holiday preparations in October so it is pretty much done by December.  
Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com