classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Question of the Week Reminder [1 Attachment]

Charlotte Lindmeier

Fall Header.jpg (135K) Download Attachment

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:

Who is your most unusual recruit and how did you get that recruit?

SUDSOL Question of the Week Coordinator
Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

Debbie Dutchess

I just recently got notification from SU that I had a new recruit. How exciting ~ right? Well, I have no idea who she is, how or why she chose me, or anything about her. I've emailed her welcoming her to my team, sent information to keep her up to date with all of the happenings with SU, and told her to call me anytime if she has questions about anything. I sent an email informing her of the New Demonstrator Webinar that was held recently, and pointed her in the right direction on the Demonstrator website for all of the information available for new Demonstrators. I have gotten one response from her, two words, "Thanks, Debbie".  I have tried to call her, but got her voice mail. I don't want to be pushy, and keep bugging her, but I am extremely curious what her plans are for her business. I was so curious to know if she is someone local, or just someone who happened to choose me as her upline, that I googled her address. She only lives about 10 minutes from me. I suppose I just need to be patient. She will most likely contact me, if & when she needs anything.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
To: Sudsol <Sudsol@>
Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 12:12 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder [1 Attachment]

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier

Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman

I am happy for you that you at least have gotten a response.   I have gotten no response from multiple emails and have no phone number to reach her.   She has not bought anything in 6 weeks and so I have no idea how to go forward except....like you.....wait and see.
Not too sure if I can /am responsible to do anything else.

Maggi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

Ann Liesman

I have also had this happen to me. Someone unknown to me signed up under me, does not respond to any of my attempts to contact her, and as of last time I checked, hadn’t bought a thing!  What’s with that?  Ann

From: sudsol@ [mailto:sudsol@] On Behalf Of Margaret Minneman
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 4:35 AM
To: clindmeier@; Sudsol@; debbie dutchess
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder

I am happy for you that you at least have gotten a response. I have gotten no response from multiple emails and have no phone number to reach her. She has not bought anything in 6 weeks and so I have no idea how to go forward except....like you.....wait and see.
Not too sure if I can /am responsible to do anything else.

Maggi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

_____  

To: <clindmeier@>; <Sudsol@>;
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder
Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 1:30:06 PM

I just recently got notification from SU that I had a new recruit. How exciting ~ right? Well, I have no idea who she is, how or why she chose me, or anything about her. I've emailed her welcoming her to my team, sent information to keep her up to date with all of the happenings with SU, and told her to call me anytime if she has questions about anything. I sent an email informing her of the New Demonstrator Webinar that was held recently, and pointed her in the right direction on the Demonstrator website for all of the information available for new Demonstrators. I have gotten one response from her, two words, "Thanks, Debbie".  I have tried to call her, but got her voice mail. I don't want to be pushy, and keep bugging her, but I am extremely curious what her plans are for her business. I was so curious to know if she is someone local, or just someone who happened to choose me as her upline, that I googled her address. She only lives about 10 minutes from me. I suppose I just need to be patient. She will most likely contact me, if & when she needs anything.

Debbie Dutchess

Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
To: Sudsol <Sudsol@>
Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 12:12 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder [1 Attachment]

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Dobie
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I was at a local arts festive admiring mixed media art work.  I was truly
fascinated and mentioned that as someone who taught paper crafting, I was
in love with her work.  The artist's aunt was in the booth and immediately
started telling me that she was VERY interested in Stampin' Up but didn't
have a demonstrator.  She came to my house the next weekend with a HUGE
wishlist and rather than profit from her list, I suggested that she join
and get the benefits herself.  Dorene joined my team two days later and has
been on my team for over 2 years.  Dorene is a blessing to me and to my
team!  She always brings joy and excitement to our meetings and is doing a
GREAT job with her business.

When the first conversation started, I wasn't intentionally recruiting....
I was just sharing what I love.  Of course, once I saw the immediate
interest I followed up.  :)

Happy Stampin'!

Carolyn Dobie
Stampin' Up Manager
www.cdobie.stampinup.net
www.doodlersink.blogspot.com
(585) 217-6584

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM, <clindmeier@> wrote:

>
>
> This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas
> and tips, etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary
> of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if
> there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of
> SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there
> as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
>
> Our question this week is:
>
> Who is your most unusual recruit and how did you get that recruit?
>
> SUDSOL Question of the Week Coordinator
> Charlotte Lindmeier
>  
>