classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Question of the Week Reminder [1 Attachment]

Charlotte Lindmeier

Fall Header.jpg (135K) Download Attachment

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. AND you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Our question this week is:
When you hand out your business cards do you give the potential customer anything else? (card sample, information on upcoming events, catalog etc.)

SUDSOL Question of the Week Coordinator
Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: Re: Question of the Week Reminder

Wilkinsonb

Hello,
     I hand out a packet that is an envelope I have made with a sticker in the corner.  In the envelope is 2 hand made cards with my label on the back, my business card, a little letter introducing myself and a flyer for paper pumpkin. I learned this from Brenda Crawshaw.
Thank you Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your Ind├ępendante Stampin Up Demonstrator
Inspire, create, share
1-413-203-5196
Brendalovesherphotos@
www.bjstampingtreasures.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: QOTW

Christine Josti
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

At craft fairs, I used to leave my business cards on the table for people to pick up if they wanted.  I still leave those cards on the table, but now I slip a business card and a little printout explaining Paper Pumpkin with my information on it in each bag of their purchase.  Sometimes customers are distracted talking with friends and forget to grab one.  If they end up with two, then they can give one away to a friend.  Good luck!

Christine Josti
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christine Josti
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
christinejosti@
Card classes, hostess workshops &
Stampin' Up! product sales

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com