SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

Char Stiehl

The response to date has not been really great but I am hoping that many of you waited a while to decide SO………….. 

If you are attending the OnStage Local event in Salt Lake City and would like to participate in the swap follow the directions below. 

To sign up:     Please email me directly ( Char Stiehl at chars@cox.net by March 27th (a Wednesday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact to finalize time and location).  This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

SUDSOL Swap Guidelines

What: Card Front Swap—Salt Lake

Who:   SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 13th

Where:           TBD

Time:  Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:

1. Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  2. 2018-2019 SU! Annual Catalog or 2019 Occasions  Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it. 
  3. Multiple layers (at least one)
  4. At least one embellishment
  5. Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  6. Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  7. Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  8. The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  9. All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.

Char Stiehl

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

Home:  623-584-6457

Cell:  623-341-1886

Email:  chars@cox.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

Kathy Langosh

I just returned from a retreat in Pine, CO with 7 other SU demonstrators - what a fun time - although we had a blizzard and were in 8000 feet - we snuggled down and when we left on Sunday - roads were cleared because the country had plowed fright after the snow stopped.  Our next retreat is in September - can't wait.

I am now focusing on Las Vegas - here before we know it.  Since it appears that we have a minimal signed up, do we want to do it anyway and hope we get more interest the closer we get.  Maybe an email that at this point we have only 4 signed up???  Just a thought.  I am in two other swaps in Salt Lake that are closed swaps and limited to 15 participants.

Just checking in, letting you know I'm here if I can help in anyway.   Thanks again for all the work you have put into organizing this.

From: "SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n46940h25@.nabble>
To: "Kathy Langosh" <k.langosh@>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 4:50:29 PM
Subject: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

chars@cox.net?subject=SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

The response to date has not been really great but I am hoping that many of you waited a while to decide SO………….. 

If you are attending the OnStage Local event in Salt Lake City and would like to participate in the swap follow the directions below. 

To sign up:     Please email me directly ( Char Stiehl at chars@ by March 27th (a Wednesday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact to finalize time and location).  This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

SUDSOL Swap Guidelines

Details:

1. Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  2. 2018-2019 SU! Annual Catalog or 2019 Occasions  Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it. 
  6. Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  7. Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work

Char Stiehl

Email:  chars@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-On-Stage-Local-Salt-Lake-City-April-13th-Card-Front-Swap-tp46940.html
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

Cathy Hansen

Small world, Kathy!  I’m heading to Pine Cone Cottage for a four-day crafting retreat next weekend (March 28-31).  Can’t wait!!!!

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n47143h36@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47143h36@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 9:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

k.langosh@Centurylink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Salt%20Lake%20City,%20April%2013th,%20Card%20Front%20Swap

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@Centurylink.net

I just returned from a retreat in Pine, CO with 7 other SU demonstrators - what a fun time - although we had a blizzard and were in 8000 feet - we snuggled down and when we left on Sunday - roads were cleared because the country had plowed fright after the snow stopped.  Our next retreat is in September - can't wait.

I am now focusing on Las Vegas - here before we know it.  Since it appears that we have a minimal signed up, do we want to do it anyway and hope we get more interest the closer we get.  Maybe an email that at this point we have only 4 signed up???  Just a thought.  I am in two other swaps in Salt Lake that are closed swaps and limited to 15 participants.

Just checking in, letting you know I'm here if I can help in anyway.   Thanks again for all the work you have put into organizing this.

From: "SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n46940h25@.nabble>
To: "Kathy Langosh" <k.langosh@>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 4:50:29 PM
Subject: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

chars@cox.net?subject=SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

To sign up:     Please email me directly ( Char Stiehl at chars@ by March 27th (a Wednesday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact to finalize time and location).  This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

SUDSOL Swap Guidelines

Details:

Char Stiehl

Email:  chars@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-On-Stage-Local-Salt-Lake-City-April-13th-Card-Front-Swap-tp46940.html

Kathleen Langosh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.langosh@Centurylink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-On-Stage-Local-Salt-Lake-City-April-13th-Card-Front-Swap-tp46940p47143.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h18@n7.nabble.com