classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: New blog maintainer??

LeannaK

Hi Everyone,

I am sad because Heather Wright-Porto has decided to move on, but has given all of her current customers to her assistant.
I want to compare prices before I jump aboard with someone new. Can anyone give me some suggestions on who else to use? I was
paying about $12.95 a month for maintainance which is all I feel I need at this point. I use Blogspot.ca for my blog.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Bulk] SU!: New blog maintainer??

DeniseDonald

us13i_FIGI_white.png (8K) Download Attachment

I would also be interested in suggestions for blog maintainance.  Thanks so much.
Have a Stampin' Great Day!
Denise Donald
Stampin' Up!  Sr Counselor
519 209 4961    craftdbear@

Please visit and see my latest news at www.craftdbear.com

Crafts forever, housework whenever!

On 2013-11-19, at 4:25 PM, Leanna Kerr wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>  
> I am sad because Heather Wright-Porto has decided to move on, but has given all of her current customers to her assistant.
> I want to compare prices before I jump aboard with someone new. Can anyone give me some suggestions on who else to use? I was
> paying about $12.95 a month for maintainance which is all I feel I need at this point. I use Blogspot.ca for my blog.
>
> Leanna Kerr
> Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
> Prince George, BC Canada
> My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
> Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl
>
> Lets get together and create with paper!
>
>

Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com