SU Logo Merchandise

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU Logo Merchandise

Barb Stencel

Regarding the newly announced Logo Merchandise from this morning’s updates:  I’d not done business with this company before and found I needed to create an account – went through all the steps only to be told that they couldn’t find my company (?) and I needed to call them for assistance in setting up my account.  I spoke to a very nice gentleman who got me up and running.  I told him that if everyone has the same difficulties I had in setting up an account, they were going to be getting a LOT of calls from Stampin’ Up! demonstators!  He said they were aware there were issues and they were working on getting them resolved. 

Once I was able to log in, the only merchandise they were showing were 4 new business card designs, and 4 new address label designs.  I was hoping to see things like coffee cups and note pads. The new designs are pretty, but I’d suggest waiting to see them until the log in issues are taken care of. 

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU Logo Merchandise

donnab07

I had the same experience this morning.  It was frustrating to say the least, but I ended up speaking with a woman who didn’t sound like she totally knew what she was doing, but got me registered.  SU! needs to get this kink ironed out quickly.

I was also disappointed at the new logo offerings.  I expected more items, and can only hope they will be coming soon.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40383h15@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40383h15@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 9:39 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: SU Logo Merchandise

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=SU%20Logo%20Merchandise

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

Regarding the newly announced Logo Merchandise from this morning’s updates:  I’d not done business with this company before and found I needed to create an account – went through all the steps only to be told that they couldn’t find my company (?) and I needed to call them for assistance in setting up my account.  I spoke to a very nice gentleman who got me up and running.  I told him that if everyone has the same difficulties I had in setting up an account, they were going to be getting a LOT of calls from Stampin’ Up! demonstators!  He said they were aware there were issues and they were working on getting them resolved. 

Once I was able to log in, the only merchandise they were showing were 4 new business card designs, and 4 new address label designs.  I was hoping to see things like coffee cups and note pads. The new designs are pretty, but I’d suggest waiting to see them until the log in issues are taken care of. 

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Logo-Merchandise-tp40383.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SU Logo Merchandise

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

I had the same experience but emailed DS to find out what to do. I hope someone did that earlier than I and can give us the scoop.

Robin Messenheimer
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2018, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40383h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=SU Logo Merchandise
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Logo-Merchandise-tp40383.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: SU Logo Merchandise Question & ID

Denise Foor

IMG_8911 email DeniseFoor.JPG (294K) Download Attachment

Hello—

I’m no longer doing craft shows and was trying to price this Stampin’ Up! Banner from 2014.  Can anyone help me with the original price or what something like this would cost?  It is in excellent condition.  Thanks for any assistance.

You can reply here or to my email at dfoor@embarqmail.com 

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU Logo Merchandise

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

Thank goodness, finally new business card designs! I need to go look 😊

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n40383h89@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40383h89@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:39 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: SU Logo Merchandise

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=SU%20Logo%20Merchandise

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.