2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: LEADERSHIP: Lunchtime Gathering on Friday, Jan 10th

BobbieGanley

LEADERSHIP 2014: SUDSOL Lunchtime Gathering

Hello Everyone,

We are starting to plan for the SUDSOL Leadership gathering.  If you are going to Leadership, we hope to see you at the SUDSOL Lunchtime Gathering.  We will be gathering at lunch on Friday (Jan 10th), in the far right back corner of the dining area.  If that area is unavailable, look around in the general location for a SUDSOL sign. [Last year they had the right side closed until the left side filled up.]  We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends at our SUDSOL gathering.  Please plan on coming directly to our gathering spot so we can eat, take a picture, swap and chat and then you can move on to other things you might want to do during lunch. If you can help me try to secure several tables let me know.

Blythe is hosting the SUDSOL card front swap during this gathering, look for her posts or contact her at blythek@.   I am hosting a 3x3 Love Note Swap using Occasions Mini Stamps on Friday morning before general session. Look for my posts on that swap.

But whether or not you are planning on being in one of the swaps we hope you will come by at lunch on Friday. We will be passing out the cool SUDSOL lanyards for those that haven't gotten one yet & SUDSOL post-it notes for all, you won’t want to miss out on that!   Can't wait to see you all!

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: LEADERSHIP: Lunchtime Gathering on Friday, Jan 10th

BobbieGanley
Just a reminder about the SUDSOL Lunch Gathering.  If you are going to Leadership, please plan on meeting with us for a little while on Friday, Jan 10th.  There are 2 SUDSOL swaps going on at Leadership.  Registration for the card front swap is closed. But, I am still taking names for the 3x3 swap.  

We will be gathering at lunch on Friday (Jan 10th), in the far right back corner of the dining area.  If that area is unavailable, look around in the general location for a SUDSOL sign. [Last year they had the right side closed until the left side filled up.]  We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends at our SUDSOL gathering.  Please plan on coming directly to our gathering spot so we can eat, take a picture, swap and chat and then you can move on to other things you might want to do during lunch. If you can help me try to secure several tables let me know.

Blythe is hosting the SUDSOL card front swap during this gathering, look for her posts or contact her at blythek@mac.com.   I am hosting a 3x3 Love Note Swap using Occasions Mini Stamps on Friday morning before general session. Look for my posts on that swap. But whether or not you are planning on being in one of the swaps we hope you will come by at lunch on Friday. We will be passing out the cool SUDSOL lanyards for those that haven't gotten one yet & post-it notes for all, you won’t want to miss out on that!   Can't wait to see you all!