classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: LEADERSHIP: 3x3 Love Note Card Swap Using Occasions Mini Product

BobbieGanley

Hello All!
This post will be updated weekly until Dec 23rd.  After that, I'll email the participating swappers only. The list of swappers is at the bottom - please check to be sure your name and contact info are correct.

Don't you just love those cute little 3 x 3 cards? They're so easy to make and there are so many uses for them. Some of my favorites:
• tuck one in a customer's order
• use one as a gift card
• layer one up to make a full card
• put one in your kids' lunches so they know you're thinking of them
Since we can never have enough of these little wonders, I will be hosting an Occasions Mini Catalog 3 x 3 Card Swap at Leadership. Details are below:

What:
Full cards (a 3" x 6" piece of card stock folded in half to 3" x 3"); no envelope
Use Stamp sets & accessories from the Occasions mini.
Current SU! products only - if we don't sell it, please don't use it. No MDS.
Please include your name/contact info AND the recipe on a post-it or slip of paper so we can use these cards later. These will be posted to SUDSOL after convention and we would like to include as much information as possible.
Display quality work - most of us will display these at workshops and other events before using them.

NOTE: I plan to do one large group with everyone swapping with everyone else. This may change if the number of participants becomes unmanageable - I presently have 7 swappers.

When:
Friday, Jan 10 at 8:00am (doors should open for General Session at 8:30am)

Where:
Somewhere near the doors to General Session.  I will have a sign. I’ll check you off my list and organize you into a line for swapping.

Signups:
1) Bobbie Ganley – bobbieganley@
2) Angie Brailsford - n2ink2@
3) Tia Hurt - tjhurt01@
4) Connie Scheel - greatstamping@
5) Debbie Dutchess - deeleed@
6) Mary Booker - marbook31867@
7) Susan Morton – SusanElise.Alan@
8)
9)
10)
11)

Please email me (bobbieganley@) by Dec 23rd to sign up and include your name, email and cell phone.  On Dec 24th, I will email the final count to all participants.
If you have any questions, please ask

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

Visit my website http://bobbieganley.stampinup.net