classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: John Sanpietro's Marketing boot camp [1 Attachment]

Blythe Klipple

Collage.JPG (161K) Download Attachment

Good morning everyone. I'm in SF airport this morning, heading for Washington DC for a very brief stay. But I want to remind you that the EARLY BIRD period ends tomorrow. That's a $10 discount for the boot camp.

(There might be a photo below that I can't get rid of and don't know how it got there. When I see the sent email I'll know what info you haven't received.). Just bear with me!!😳

Be sure to email me for the Sudsol $10 discount code as well. I will respond later today--please

be patient--once we arrive at our hotel.  

I'm going to forward the email that has the information link for the boot camp in a few minutes. I can't do on my phone what I can do on my laptop!!  Thanks for understanding.

-Blythe  
Http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: Amendment to previous email RE boot camp

Blythe Klipple

Murphy's Law:  I'm not able to see last email. I'll update more for the boot camp in about six hours!   Not in control today. 😜

-Blythe  
Http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
Sent from my iPhone

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: John Sanpietro's Marketing boot camp

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Good grief that was a messy email this morning and sorry for that photo.  I thought I saw it and could not get rid of it.  Nor could I finish the email.

My email for the Sudsol $10 discount code is blythek@

And you can find great info from John at this link:  http://stampingismybusiness.com/2013onlineprofitsboot.html

Again I apologize for this morning's goofy email.  We are in DC now, at an ALS consortium so our time availability is crazy.  AND we have to PAY for in room internet at our hotel.  Bad bad publicity for the Sheraton in Tyson's Corner!

Now go check out the boot camp.  I'll be there (again--but it's going to be a LOT of new information this time as new technology is in place of last year's).

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2013, at 5:23 AM, Blythe Klipple wrote:

> Good morning everyone. I'm in SF airport this morning, heading for Washington DC for a very brief stay. But I want to remind you that the EARLY BIRD period ends tomorrow. That's a $10 discount for the boot camp.
>
> (There might be a photo below that I can't get rid of and don't know how it got there. When I see the sent email I'll know what info you haven't received.). Just bear with me!!😳
>
> Be sure to email me for the Sudsol $10 discount code as well. I will respond later today--please
>
>
> be patient--once we arrive at our hotel.  
>
> I'm going to forward the email that has the information link for the boot camp in a few minutes. I can't do on my phone what I can do on my laptop!!  Thanks for understanding.
>
> -Blythe  
> Http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
> Sent from my iPhone