SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

Rose Wilkos

I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost ☺).

Rose Wilkos

Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:20 AM
To: rwilliams00110@
Subject: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

Hello and Good Day,

Calvary greetings in the name of the Lord. I was browsing through the Stamin Up website, and I am interested in some products listed up for sales, I realized I could place order through a representative on the site instead of buying directly with Credit Cards, as I don't use Bank cards or Credit Cards,"Not Good for me" because I always misplace my wallet. All I need is to confirm if you can help me out while I use a Check (Cashiers, Company or Personal Check) as the means of payment.

Please get back to me as soon as you get my message so that I can forward the List of items I want you to order for me..

Write back soon and have a Good day Ahead

Rebecca William
rwilliams00110@<mailto:rwilliams00110@>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

Pam Staples

Yes, this is a scam.  I received the same email.

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2013, at 11:57 AM, Rose Wilkos <rose@> wrote:

> I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost J).
>
>  
>
> Rose Wilkos
>
>  
>
> From: Rebecca Williams [mailto:reb.williams@]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:20 AM
> To: rwilliams00110@
> Subject: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item
>
>  
>
>
>
> Hello and Good Day,
>
> Calvary greetings in the name of the Lord. I was browsing through the Stamin Up website, and I am interested in some products listed up for sales, I realized I could place order through a representative on the site instead of buying directly with Credit Cards, as I don't use Bank cards or Credit Cards,"Not Good for me" because I always misplace my wallet. All I need is to confirm if you can help me out while I use a Check (Cashiers, Company or Personal Check) as the means of payment.
>
> Please get back to me as soon as you get my message so that I can forward the List of items I want you to order for me..
>
> Write back soon and have a Good day Ahead
>
> Rebecca William
> rwilliams00110@
>
>
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace
In reply to this post by Rose Wilkos

I received it too and immediately deleted it.  Didn't even refer her to my website. This one is pretty obvious it's a scam. 

On 10/09/13, Rose Wilkos<rose@> wrote:

I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost J).

Rose Wilkos

To: rwilliams00110@gmail.com

Hello and Good Day,

Calvary greetings in the name of the Lord. I was browsing through the Stamin Up website, and I am interested in some products listed up for sales, I realized I could place order through a representative on the site instead of buying directly with Credit Cards, as I don't use Bank cards or Credit Cards,"Not Good for me" because I always misplace my wallet. All I need is to confirm if you can help me out while I use a Check (Cashiers, Company or Personal Check) as the means of payment. 

Please get back to me as soon as you get my message so that I can forward the List of items I want you to order for me..

Rebecca William
rwilliams00110@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20FW%3A%20Order%20Enquiry%20on%20Stampin%20Up%20Item sudsol@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20FW%3A%20Order%20Enquiry%20on%20Stampin%20Up%20Item Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Visit the SUDSOL website at: http://www.sudsol.org/members/
for shared samples, project and business ideas.  Friend us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/SUDSOLNews

This is the SUDSOL Yahoo mailing list
Need assistance with SUDSOL? Please email slb@
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: sudsol-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional, sudsol-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digestsudsol-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=UnsubscribeTerms of Useygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback on the redesigned individual mail v1

__,_._,___
Reply | Threaded
|

michele richey
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

I received it too!!

Michele Richey
Glendale, AZ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I got one too.
micki
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: RE: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

honeycuttb

I got the exact same email and deleted.

Belinda

Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:58 AM
To: sudsol@
Subject: SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost J).

Rose Wilkos

To: rwilliams00110@

Hello and Good Day,

Rebecca William
rwilliams00110@

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

Robin Boyer

Well interesting she answered me back and wants to have shipped to her daughters address in Texas. She wants a total and want 3 of couple items knows she would get free items and for me to pick out the items

If I had the time I would go to authorities and she if could get them set up.

Rubber Hugs,
Robin S. Boyer

Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!
www.Robinboyer.stampinup.net
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2013, at 2:16 PM, "Belinda Honeycutt" <bhoneycutt9@.rr> wrote:

> I got the exact same email and deleted.
>
>  
>
> Belinda
>
>  
>
> From: sudsol@ [mailto:sudsol@] On Behalf Of Rose Wilkos
> Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:58 AM
> To: sudsol@
> Subject: SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item
>
>  
>
>  
>
> I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost J).
>
>  
>
> Rose Wilkos
>
>  
>
> From: Rebecca Williams [mailto:reb.williams@]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:20 AM
> To: rwilliams00110@
> Subject: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item
>
>  
>
>
>
> Hello and Good Day,
>
> Calvary greetings in the name of the Lord. I was browsing through the Stamin Up website, and I am interested in some products listed up for sales, I realized I could place order through a representative on the site instead of buying directly with Credit Cards, as I don't use Bank cards or Credit Cards,"Not Good for me" because I always misplace my wallet. All I need is to confirm if you can help me out while I use a Check (Cashiers, Company or Personal Check) as the means of payment.
>
> Please get back to me as soon as you get my message so that I can forward the List of items I want you to order for me..
>
> Write back soon and have a Good day Ahead
>
> Rebecca William
> rwilliams00110@
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: RE: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by honeycuttb

I got one from someone else and let them send the check and took it to the Bank and Post Office.  It is mail fraud.  It just took a few minutes to fill out the paperwork on both.
Thanks,
Karen Bernhardt

On 10/10/13, Robin Boyer<eager2stamprsb@> wrote:

Well interesting she answered me back and wants to have shipped to her daughters address in Texas. She wants a total and want 3 of couple items knows she would get free items and for me to pick out the items

If I had the time I would go to authorities and she if could get them set up. 

Rubber Hugs,
Robin S. Boyer 

Senior Supervisor, Independent Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2013, at 2:16 PM, "Belinda Honeycutt" <bhoneycutt9@carolina.rr.com> wrote:

I got the exact same email and deleted.

Belinda

From: sudsol@yahoogroups.com [sudsol@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rose Wilkos
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:58 AM
To: sudsol@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SU!: FW: Order Enquiry on Stampin Up Item

I’m anticipating this is a scam.  The vocabulary is getting better – although I don’t think Enquiry is used often in USA.  I’ve responded that I only work with online credit card purchases or cash and asked for an address so I could get a ‘closer’ Demonstrator that would be able to help (with a cash purchase – she wouldn’t have to pay for the check cost J).

Rose Wilkos

To: rwilliams00110@gmail.com

Hello and Good Day,

Rebecca William
rwilliams00110@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post grammykaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re%3A%20Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20RE%3A%20FW%3A%20Order%20Enquiry%20on%20Stampin%20Up%20Item sudsol@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Re%3A%20SU%21%3A%20RE%3A%20FW%3A%20Order%20Enquiry%20on%20Stampin%20Up%20Item Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
Visit the SUDSOL website at: http://www.sudsol.org/members/
for shared samples, project and business ideas.  Friend us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/SUDSOLNews

This is the SUDSOL Yahoo mailing list
Need assistance with SUDSOL? Please email slb@
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: sudsol-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Traditional, sudsol-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digestsudsol-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=UnsubscribeTerms of Useygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback on the redesigned individual mail v1

__,_._,___