classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Design Team - Perfect Blend Clean and Simple Card

Pam Staples

1310 SUDSOL DT 004.jpeg (74K) Download Attachment

This sample is exclusive to SUDSOL.  It is not to be shared electronically outside of SUDSOL. If you use this sample to create your own sample, we request that you not post it on any online medium (blog, website, etc.)   If you are advertising a class using this sample, you may use a small portion of the card in your online advertisement, but not the entire card.

Hi SUDSOL Friends,

Tonight I'm sharing with you a Clean  & Simple (slightly stepped up) Perfect Blend card.  My original inspiration came from my Mocha Monday card that I made with my Starbucks ladies then gave to the Starbucks staff for letting us sit, relax & stamp (all while enjoying our "mocha's").

This is a fun card with the base being Pistachio Pudding layered with Whisper White which I paper pierced in the oval shape.  I then stamped my Perfect Blend image with the sentiment on Whisper White (sentiment is cut out and uses dimensions for a little depth) then used another Oval Framelit which is layered on another oval piece of Pistachio Pudding.  The Cute Clip points to the coffee cup and is tied with Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  

Now, as a teaser… I have another STEPPED up version of this card coming in the next day or two so keep an eye out for that card to see what I did and how you could use it at a workshop for that "WOW" card.

Enjoy and keep stamping…

Pam Staples
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator