SU Delivery!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU Delivery!

Barbara Stitt
My customer in Denver was very unhappy with her recent Stampin’ Up delivery.  She lives in Senior housing.
Her only transportation is by bus.  Or pay someone to take her on errand.  Her sizeable order was to arrive
Yesterday.  She was so excited because she was finally getting the Stamparatus and anxious for her order.
The time was getting late so she checked status and it said unavailable.  It was 7:00 and she was eating
Dinner so she was available!  And, it would be left in mailroom!  Driver arrived after 7:00 PM so main
Entrance locked, but there is a means to call each tenant.  He did not!  She had signed up for text updates and got none!  Checking again and found message saying package was being taken To Michaels for pick up!
Michaels?  She was furious!  She had two shots in her feet yesterday, does not have a car, not riding bus right now nor in lines or going to stores.  She chose to shop SU not Michaels.  Later today she told me she
Was able to go to Michaels and got her package because she was so anxious for the Stamparatus!  She did not call SU or UPS to complain.  I called SU and they couldn’t understand why this happened, but they were
Going to pass on the information.  Ha!  They are very sorry.  I said, sorry?  I’m about to loose another
Customer.  Is this something new that is being done.  We need to know to tell customers.  She’d never heard of it before.  She did say she would send the customer a coupon for a future purchase.  Has anyone else encountered this situation?  Are customers going to have to go to Michaels to pick up if we are not at
Home?  Michaels has UPS service now.  

Barbara Stitt

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SU Delivery!

Lois Folla

Barbara no I have not heard of this and all of my customers get their packages. Sometimes very late or with problems yes, but they get them.

I highly doubt SU would want UPS to leave it at Michael's,  cringe! 

Thats nice SU is giving her a coupon. That is not always common. 

Demonstrators we need to be positive with our customers.  Understand what they are going through,  not belittle the situation but make it the best we can. We are the face they see, our customers appreciate us. 

I have never lost a customer due to issues from SU and yes there has been enough to warrant that. 

I will appolize for the service and that does make a difference. Its not my fault, but I care about my customer. I do not ever add fuel to the fire. 

My humble opinion.  But it is our business and we run it the way we all see if. I'm sure some will respond here negatively but we are in control of our own business destiny.  SU dies not screw up so much we can't keep our customers.  Some people get very excitable and explosive in a negative way. Those im happy to pass on to another Demonstrator. I'll do my all but I dint need negative PITA nellies!!! I have politely told them their us a better Demonstrator to fit their needs. They did not want to find someone else, but I get to that point, its goodbye enjoy creating. 

Blessings,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, 9:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55396h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=SU+Delivery!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

My customer in Denver was very unhappy with her recent Stampin’ Up delivery.  She lives in Senior housing.
Her only transportation is by bus.  Or pay someone to take her on errand.  Her sizeable order was to arrive
Yesterday.  She was so excited because she was finally getting the Stamparatus and anxious for her order.
The time was getting late so she checked status and it said unavailable.  It was 7:00 and she was eating
Dinner so she was available!  And, it would be left in mailroom!  Driver arrived after 7:00 PM so main
Entrance locked, but there is a means to call each tenant.  He did not!  She had signed up for text updates and got none!  Checking again and found message saying package was being taken To Michaels for pick up!
Michaels?  She was furious!  She had two shots in her feet yesterday, does not have a car, not riding bus right now nor in lines or going to stores.  She chose to shop SU not Michaels.  Later today she told me she
Was able to go to Michaels and got her package because she was so anxious for the Stamparatus!  She did not call SU or UPS to complain.  I called SU and they couldn’t understand why this happened, but they were
Going to pass on the information.  Ha!  They are very sorry.  I said, sorry?  I’m about to loose another
Customer.  Is this something new that is being done.  We need to know to tell customers.  She’d never heard of it before.  She did say she would send the customer a coupon for a future purchase.  Has anyone else encountered this situation?  Are customers going to have to go to Michaels to pick up if we are not at
Home?  Michaels has UPS service now.  

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

The gal at Demo support was dumbfounded too.  It sounds like a new UPS driver
Because our drivers here bend over backwards.  Not the same with USPS or
FEDEX.  I am surprised that Michaels accepted the package.

You are fortunate not to have lost customers over Stampin’ Up issues.  I lost
Many over the trimmer issue.  I have three of the old trimmers which I love.  I
Do not like the new one, but don’t tell customers.  I know things change.

I just hope, though, that this shipping situation is a one time thing and not 
something Coming for us in the future.  I really think it was the driver, but 
Stampin’ Up needs to seriously question to be sure it doesn’t happen again.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 11, 2020, at 10:02 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55397h53@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SU Delivery!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Barbara no I have not heard of this and all of my customers get their packages. Sometimes very late or with problems yes, but they get them.

I highly doubt SU would want UPS to leave it at Michael's, cringe!

Thats nice SU is giving her a coupon. That is not always common.

Demonstrators we need to be positive with our customers. Understand what they are going through, not belittle the situation but make it the best we can. We are the face they see, our customers appreciate us.

I have never lost a customer due to issues from SU and yes there has been enough to warrant that.

I will appolize for the service and that does make a difference. Its not my fault, but I care about my customer. I do not ever add fuel to the fire.

My humble opinion. But it is our business and we run it the way we all see if. I'm sure some will respond here negatively but we are in control of our own business destiny. SU dies not screw up so much we can't keep our customers. Some people get very excitable and explosive in a negative way. Those im happy to pass on to another Demonstrator. I'll do my all but I dint need negative PITA nellies!!! I have politely told them their us a better Demonstrator to fit their needs. They did not want to find someone else, but I get to that point, its goodbye enjoy creating.

Blessings,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, 9:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55396h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

My customer in Denver was very unhappy with her recent Stampin’ Up delivery. She lives in Senior housing.
Her only transportation is by bus. Or pay someone to take her on errand. Her sizeable order was to arrive
Yesterday. She was so excited because she was finally getting the Stamparatus and anxious for her order.
The time was getting late so she checked status and it said unavailable. It was 7:00 and she was eating
Dinner so she was available! And, it would be left in mailroom! Driver arrived after 7:00 PM so main
Entrance locked, but there is a means to call each tenant. He did not! She had signed up for text updates and got none! Checking again and found message saying package was being taken To Michaels for pick up!
Michaels? She was furious! She had two shots in her feet yesterday, does not have a car, not riding bus right now nor in lines or going to stores. She chose to shop SU not Michaels. Later today she told me she
Was able to go to Michaels and got her package because she was so anxious for the Stamparatus! She did not call SU or UPS to complain. I called SU and they couldn’t understand why this happened, but they were
Going to pass on the information. Ha! They are very sorry. I said, sorry? I’m about to loose another
Customer. Is this something new that is being done. We need to know to tell customers. She’d never heard of it before. She did say she would send the customer a coupon for a future purchase. Has anyone else encountered this situation? Are customers going to have to go to Michaels to pick up if we are not at
Home? Michaels has UPS service now.

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55397.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

When you think you have heard it all... Michaels OH MY. No Stampin' Up! wouldn't do this on purpose I do know a while ago something was mentioned on Stampin' Up! about using a different shipping service to test. I would also email Stampin' Up! just so more than one person knows about it. I would also contact UPS about it, your customer may need to do that. If it is because of a new guy then someone needs to correct that asap. Eee Gads I am surprised Michaels took it too unless he dropped multiple boxes off then they may have not caught it. Good luck!

Holly

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55396h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

My customer in Denver was very unhappy with her recent Stampin’ Up delivery.  She lives in Senior housing.
Her only transportation is by bus.  Or pay someone to take her on errand.  Her sizeable order was to arrive
Yesterday.  She was so excited because she was finally getting the Stamparatus and anxious for her order.
The time was getting late so she checked status and it said unavailable.  It was 7:00 and she was eating
Dinner so she was available!  And, it would be left in mailroom!  Driver arrived after 7:00 PM so main
Entrance locked, but there is a means to call each tenant.  He did not!  She had signed up for text updates and got none!  Checking again and found message saying package was being taken To Michaels for pick up!
Michaels?  She was furious!  She had two shots in her feet yesterday, does not have a car, not riding bus right now nor in lines or going to stores.  She chose to shop SU not Michaels.  Later today she told me she
Was able to go to Michaels and got her package because she was so anxious for the Stamparatus!  She did not call SU or UPS to complain.  I called SU and they couldn’t understand why this happened, but they were
Going to pass on the information.  Ha!  They are very sorry.  I said, sorry?  I’m about to loose another
Customer.  Is this something new that is being done.  We need to know to tell customers.  She’d never heard of it before.  She did say she would send the customer a coupon for a future purchase.  Has anyone else encountered this situation?  Are customers going to have to go to Michaels to pick up if we are not at
Home?  Michaels has UPS service now.  

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Good idea to email demo support as well!  Thanks. So nice to come here
To get other opinions!  This was definitely not SU’s fault.   As hard as it was 
for her She was anxious to get the Stamparatus!  I’m grateful to SU for 
issuing her a coupon also!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2020, at 6:58 AM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55400h46@.nabble> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SU Delivery!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@

When you think you have heard it all... Michaels OH MY. No Stampin' Up! wouldn't do this on purpose I do know a while ago something was mentioned on Stampin' Up! about using a different shipping service to test. I would also email Stampin' Up! just so more than one person knows about it. I would also contact UPS about it, your customer may need to do that. If it is because of a new guy then someone needs to correct that asap. Eee Gads I am surprised Michaels took it too unless he dropped multiple boxes off then they may have not caught it. Good luck!

Holly

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55396h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

My customer in Denver was very unhappy with her recent Stampin’ Up delivery. She lives in Senior housing.
Her only transportation is by bus. Or pay someone to take her on errand. Her sizeable order was to arrive
Yesterday. She was so excited because she was finally getting the Stamparatus and anxious for her order.
The time was getting late so she checked status and it said unavailable. It was 7:00 and she was eating
Dinner so she was available! And, it would be left in mailroom! Driver arrived after 7:00 PM so main
Entrance locked, but there is a means to call each tenant. He did not! She had signed up for text updates and got none! Checking again and found message saying package was being taken To Michaels for pick up!
Michaels? She was furious! She had two shots in her feet yesterday, does not have a car, not riding bus right now nor in lines or going to stores. She chose to shop SU not Michaels. Later today she told me she
Was able to go to Michaels and got her package because she was so anxious for the Stamparatus! She did not call SU or UPS to complain. I called SU and they couldn’t understand why this happened, but they were
Going to pass on the information. Ha! They are very sorry. I said, sorry? I’m about to loose another
Customer. Is this something new that is being done. We need to know to tell customers. She’d never heard of it before. She did say she would send the customer a coupon for a future purchase. Has anyone else encountered this situation? Are customers going to have to go to Michaels to pick up if we are not at

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55400.html
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

Wondering if that is what they are doing with the new shipping system they are trying out?

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 5:05 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55401h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+SU+Delivery!

Good idea to email demo support as well!  Thanks. So nice to come here
To get other opinions!  This was definitely not SU’s fault.   As hard as it was 
for her She was anxious to get the Stamparatus!  I’m grateful to SU for 

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2020, at 6:58 AM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55400h46@.nabble> wrote:

rubberredneck@...?subject=Re: SU!: SU Delivery!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@

Holly

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55396h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@...?subject=SU+Delivery!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55400.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I thought the new system was for Canada, but I’m not really sure.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2020, at 1:20 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55402h8@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SU Delivery!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Wondering if that is what they are doing with the new shipping system they are trying out?

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 5:05 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55401h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+SU+Delivery!

Good idea to email demo support as well! Thanks. So nice to come here
To get other opinions! This was definitely not SU’s fault. As hard as it was
for her She was anxious to get the Stamparatus! I’m grateful to SU for

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

rubberredneck@...?subject=Re: SU!: SU Delivery!

Holly

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:27 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55396h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@...?subject=SU+Delivery!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Delivery-tp55396p55402.html