SU!: Coffee and Friends.....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: Coffee and Friends.....

Leslie Scudiere

I just finished making a card with the coffee cup stamp set.  I stamped the saying several times until I realized it is not me, the double image is on the stamp! I looked at other samples from other people and sure enough, the saying is really double and messy, particularly the & sign. Is this a look they are going after, or is there something wrong with the stamp?  I am thinking it is a "look."   I feel a little worried though that the recipient might think I am a careless stamper.  Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Coffee and Friends.....

Deborah Smart

wlEmoticon-smile[1].png (1K) Download Attachment

Oh yes, Leslie – it’s the look!  It’s meant to be that way; all my customers love it, and don’t question my (or their) stamping abilities
Enjoy it,

Deb
Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:16 PM
To: sudsol@
Subject: SU!: Coffee and Friends.....

I just finished making a card with the coffee cup stamp set. I stamped the saying several times until I realized it is not me, the double image is on the stamp! I looked at other samples from other people and sure enough, the saying is really double and messy, particularly the & sign. Is this a look they are going after, or is there something wrong with the stamp? I am thinking it is a "look." I feel a little worried though that the recipient might think I am a careless stamper. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my iPad

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator