SU Classic Ink - Will Color Bleed/Run Once Dry?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU Classic Ink - Will Color Bleed/Run Once Dry?

Sharon Roeder
I have a customer that's asking if our Classic ink is "waterproof" - once it's dry, will it bleed or run if it gets wet?  She does a lot of "art journaling" and I'm guessing she's wanting to stamp images and then use other products that might smear the ink.  

I know Staz-On is alcohol based and more permanent, but we don't sell it in colors and I think that's what she's after.

Thanks in advance!
Sharon Roeder
St. Peters, MO
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SU Classic Ink - Will Color Bleed/Run Once Dry?

Shel Anderson

yes our ink will run if it gets wet....you cannot even stamp an image and watercolor after.  She will need stazon or memento

Shel Anderson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Leader of Central Canada Stampers 
Phone: (204) 232-7744
Email:  shel@shelscreativecorner.com

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM, SUDSOL [Sharon Roeder] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6467h12@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
I have a customer that's asking if our Classic ink is "waterproof" - once it's dry, will it bleed or run if it gets wet?  She does a lot of "art journaling" and I'm guessing she's wanting to stamp images and then use other products that might smear the ink.  

I know Staz-On is alcohol based and more permanent, but we don't sell it in colors and I think that's what she's after.

Thanks in advance!
Sharon Roeder
St. Peters, MO

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: n2stampn63@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-Classic-Ink-Will-Color-Bleed-Run-Once-Dry-tp6467.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h9@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.