classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SU!: CONV: SUDSOL Gathering - FINAL REMINDER

carolsiers

Hi All!

According to my calendar, convention is NEXT WEEK!!!! I hope your swaps are finished and you’re getting as excited as I am!!! 

As you schedule your day on Friday, please remember to include time for our SUDSOL Gathering. (See details below.) This will be your opportunity to make new friends, meet up with old acquaintances and put faces to the names you see online every day. 

You’ll also receive an awesome SUDSOL pen that can double as a stylus for your tablet.

New this year is a Bring a Friend event. Catherine Steele has already posted this event but it’s simple: bring a non-SUDSOL guest to the gathering and you will both receive one of our really cool centering rulers. 

Here are the details of the gathering:

DATE: Friday, July 18

TIME: 11:30a - 1:00p (see schedule below)

PLACE: Back right corner of the lunch area - look for the SUDSOL sign

WHAT: Meet & greet (and get that great stylus pen)
Card Front swap - sign-ups are closed - Blythe Klipple will get us organized
Gift Exchange - email Linda Willimer (stampingbeauty@hotmail.com) to sign up
Group Photo - to update the SUDSOL homepage
Bring a Friend - sign in with Catherine Steele at the gathering to get your ruler

Stampin’ Up! forgot to consult with us when they built their schedule for Friday (what were they thinking?) so we’re going to overlap a couple of class/make and take times by a little bit. Please be sure to keep the following times in mind as you budget your time on Friday. We will make every effort to stick with this schedule so you can attend the gathering and still take in all the convention activities.

11:30a Bring a Friend sign in begins and continues throughout gathering - Catherine Steele
11:50a - 12:05p Gift Exchange: items due - Linda Willimer
12:05p Group Picture - Carol Siers
Immediately following Group Picture Card Front Swap - Blythe Klipple
Immediately following Card Front Swap Gift Exchange: pick up your gift - Linda Willimer

You may now return you to your frantic swap-making and packing! That’s where I’m headed!

See you in SLC!
Carol

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cell:   302-598-0151
home: 302-994-0916

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CONV: SUDSOL Gathering - FINAL REMINDER

Cindy Wilson
Hi Carol,

I am going to try to be there @ 1130 if I can find my way around the convention center.  This is my first convention and Blythe has helped me out with some things already(God Bless Her).  I will look for you all and can't wait to meet everyone.

Thank you for all you do!!

God Bless!!

Cindy in Florida

carolsiers wrote
Hi All!

According to my calendar, convention is NEXT WEEK!!!! I hope your swaps are finished and you’re getting as excited as I am!!!

As you schedule your day on Friday, please remember to include time for our SUDSOL Gathering. (See details below.) This will be your opportunity to make new friends, meet up with old acquaintances and put faces to the names you see online every day.

You’ll also receive an awesome SUDSOL pen that can double as a stylus for your tablet.

New this year is a Bring a Friend event. Catherine Steele has already posted this event but it’s simple: bring a non-SUDSOL guest to the gathering and you will both receive one of our really cool centering rulers.

Gift Exchange - email Linda Willimer (stampingbeauty@) to sign up
                Bring a Friend - sign in with Catherine Steele at the gathering to get your ruler

Stampin’ Up! forgot to consult with us when they built their schedule for Friday (what were they thinking?) so we’re going to overlap a couple of class/make and take times by a little bit. Please be sure to keep the following times in mind as you budget your time on Friday. We will make every effort to stick with this schedule so you can attend the gathering and still take in all the convention activities.

11:30a Bring a Friend sign in begins and continues throughout gathering - Catherine Steele
Immediately following Card Front Swap Gift Exchange: pick up your gift - Linda Willimer

You may now return you to your frantic swap-making and packing! That’s where I’m headed!

See you in SLC!
Carol

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cell:  302-598-0151
email: cwsiers@
shop 24/7: http://carolsiers.stampinup.net
Cindy Wilson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: CONV: SUDSOL Gathering - FINAL REMINDER

Betty Gillespie

My two sets of swap cards arrived safely today.  Thanks for letting me participate. 
Betty Gollespie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2014, at 8:34 PM, "SUDSOL [Cindy Wilson] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n11652h5@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

cindyw8256@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: CONV: SUDSOL Gathering - FINAL REMINDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindyw8256@verizon.net

Hi Carol,

I am going to try to be there @ 1130 if I can find my way around the convention center.  This is my first convention and Blythe has helped me out with some things already(God Bless Her).  I will look for you all and can't wait to meet everyone.

Thank you for all you do!!

God Bless!!

Cindy in Florida

carolsiers wrote
Hi All!

New this year is a Bring a Friend event. Catherine Steele has already posted this event but it’s simple: bring a non-SUDSOL guest to the gathering and you will both receive one of our really cool centering rulers.

Gift Exchange - email Linda Willimer (stampingbeauty@) to sign up

See you in SLC!
Carol

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cell:  302-598-0151
email: cwsiers@
shop 24/7: http://carolsiers.stampinup.net
Cindy Wilson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Wilson, please change the email address to: cindyw8256@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SU-CONV-SUDSOL-Gathering-FINAL-REMINDER-tp11639p11652.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h8@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.