SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

Blythe Klipple

I’m really looking forward to attending On Stage Local in San Diego in April and I’m wondering who else is going?  

Do you want to swap?  I’ve offered to organize it.  There were 9 of us swapping in Phoenix.  Can we top that number???  

A formal announcement will come soon.  I’m still recovering from the holidays and January birthdays.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

Jan Farring

Yep I'm going.  

Jan

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 16, 2017, at 6:21 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n33945h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I’m really looking forward to attending On Stage Local in San Diego in April and I’m wondering who else is going?  

Do you want to swap?  I’ve offered to organize it.  There were 9 of us swapping in Phoenix.  Can we top that number???  

A formal announcement will come soon.  I’m still recovering from the holidays and January birthdays.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Blythe Klipple

Awesome Jan.  Long time, no get to see.  :)

~Blythe

On Jan 16, 2017, at 8:39 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n33946h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Yep I'm going.  

Jan

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 16, 2017, at 6:21 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n33945h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p33946.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

Laurie Servis
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple
I'm going! Would love to swap!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

Char Stiehl

I’m going.  I would also love to swap!

Char Stiehl

chars@

From: ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:38 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34041.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Laurie Servis

Yeah Laurie!  You’re on the list.

~Blythe

On Jan 21, 2017, at 6:37 AM, SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34041h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34041.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

wellst
In reply to this post by Char Stiehl

I would also like to swap in San Diego.

Teri Wells
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2017, at 7:16 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34043h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Char Stiehl

chars@

From: ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble]

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34043.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h2@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Char Stiehl

Yeah Char! You’re on the list too!
~Blythe

On Jan 21, 2017, at 7:16 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34043h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Char Stiehl

chars@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34043.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Bonnie Washburn

Me!

Have a blessed day!
Bon!

On Jan 21, 2017, at 8:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34048h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

On Jan 21, 2017, at 6:37 AM, SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34041h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34048.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h32@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Janet Smith

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, January 21, 2017, 8:32 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34049h36@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: SO......... Who's Going to San Diego's On Stage Local Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Yeah Char! You’re on the list too!
~Blythe

On Jan 21, 2017, at 7:16 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events < ml-node+s1100894n34043h0@.nabble > wrote:

chars@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

Char Stiehl

chars@

From: ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n34041h89@.nabble ]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34049.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h32@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|  

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Bonnie Washburn

Woohoo!  You’re on the list Bonnie.

~Blythe

On Jan 22, 2017, at 8:46 AM, SUDSOL [Bonnie Washburn] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34054h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bew@cox.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SO.........%20Who's%20Going%20to%20San%20Diego's%20On%20Stage%20Local%20Event?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bew@cox.net

Me!

Have a blessed day!
Bon!

On Jan 21, 2017, at 8:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34048h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34041.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34048.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h32@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bonnie Washburn, please change the email address to: bew@cox.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SO-Who-s-Going-to-San-Diego-s-On-Stage-Local-Event-tp33945p34054.html