SLB 2018 Holiday Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLB 2018 Holiday Swap

Phyllis Strickland
If you didn't join this swap, you should be crying all the way to your mailbox!!  I received my swap today and it is the best ever!   All I can say is WOW!!!

Phyllis Strickland
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2018 Holiday Swap

joyce pacer

I received my swaps today in WV and they are beautiful.  What a wonderful selection of ideas.  The one big problem is, now I want all the sets that I have not ordered yet.  Joyce Pacer

On September 14, 2018 at 2:04 PM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n44365h29@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=SLB 2018 Holiday Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

If you didn't join this swap, you should be crying all the way to your mailbox!!  I received my swap today and it is the best ever!   All I can say is WOW!!!

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2018-Holiday-Swap-tp44365.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2018 Holiday Swap

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Got my swaps today also, and all I can say is that ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME!!!! 

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On September 14, 2018, at 2:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n44365h93@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=SLB 2018 Holiday Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2018-Holiday-Swap-tp44365.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.