classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

BobbieGanley
Hi All!

I've received a couple questions about this swap so I thought I'd let everyone know that I will
be hosting this swap on SUDSOL.  For this swap, we wait until the catalog is live so that we
get samples from the entire catalog. So the postmark date will likely be July 2nd with a swap
out date of July 9th & 10th.  Participants choose NEW sets from the annual catalog. Sets that
were previously available in the holiday or occasions catalog are not to be chosen - they can
be used along with a NEW set if the stamper chooses).
Stamp sets available early will be part of the swap but I will limit sign ups to those to a single
set of 10 + 1 (multiple sign ups to different sets are ok).
I know some of you went to On Stage and are probably itching to get started before the rest
of us can even order.
As always, this will be a cardfront swap. Please DO NOT use any retired product. No retired ink
colors, embellishments, punches, dies or stamp sets.  Now is a great time to segregate your
retired product from your current product.
I will wait until around mid May to post the swap on SUDSOL.  If you are new to SUDSOL
and have any questions, let me know.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

Suzanne Taylor

I’m so excited for the swap. Thank you for coordinating this!  There are so many gorgeous new products to use!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2018, at 8:16 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41904h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Hi All!

I've received a couple questions about this swap so I thought I'd let everyone know that I will
be hosting this swap on SUDSOL.  For this swap, we wait until the catalog is live so that we
get samples from the entire catalog. So the postmark date will likely be July 2nd with a swap
out date of July 9th & 10th.  Participants choose NEW sets from the annual catalog. Sets that
were previously available in the holiday or occasions catalog are not to be chosen - they can
Stamp sets available early will be part of the swap but I will limit sign ups to those to a single
I know some of you went to On Stage and are probably itching to get started before the rest
of us can even order.
As always, this will be a cardfront swap. Please DO NOT use any retired product. No retired ink
colors, embellishments, punches, dies or stamp sets.  Now is a great time to segregate your
I will wait until around mid May to post the swap on SUDSOL.  If you are new to SUDSOL

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2018-2019-New-Catalog-Stamp-Set-Swap-General-Info-tp41904.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

Elaine Lampropolos
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Bobbie,

Count me in for the swap.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n41904h9@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41904h9@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 9:16 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB%202018-2019%20New%20Catalog%20Stamp%20Set%20Swap%20General%20Info

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Hi All!

of us can even order.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2018-2019-New-Catalog-Stamp-Set-Swap-General-Info-tp41904.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h0@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

Kathleen Brandt

Excited to be joining this swap Bobbie.
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 11:19 AM, SUDSOL [Elaine Lampropolos] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41906h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE:+SLB+2018-2019+New+Catalog+Stamp+Set+Swap+General+Info
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net

Bobbie,

Count me in for the swap.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n41904h9@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41904h9@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 9:16 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: SLB 2018-2019 New Catalog Stamp Set Swap General Info

bobbieganley@...?subject=SLB%202018-2019%20New%20Catalog%20Stamp%20Set%20Swap%20General%20Info

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Hi All!

be hosting this swap on SUDSOL.  For this swap, we wait until the catalog is live so that we
out date of July 9th & 10th.  Participants choose NEW sets from the annual catalog. Sets that
of us can even order.
colors, embellishments, punches, dies or stamp sets.  Now is a great time to segregate your
I will wait until around mid May to post the swap on SUDSOL.  If you are new to SUDSOL

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elaine Lampropolos, please change the email address to: stampinelaine@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2018-2019-New-Catalog-Stamp-Set-Swap-General-Info-tp41904p41906.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)