Now taking sign ups - know what you are planning on ordering on June 1st? Go ahead and sign up today.
SWAP NAME: SLB 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalog New Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
REQUIREMENTS: This is for 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalog New Stamp Sets.
• You may use current annual catalog stamps to coordinate with your chosen set.
• Use current SU! products only (no retired product).
• Ask me before you use any Non-SU! Embellishments.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and create something that you would be proud to display.
• Cards must be labeled with your name and recipe.
Let me know which stamp sets you are willing to use - 3 choices is helpful. I may need to close sign ups on a particular stamp set if I get too many requests for that set.
I will confirm via email each person that has signed up and let them know their assigned set(s)' You will get timely updates/status reports etc. If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
THE COUNT: 10 + 1 OR 20+1 OR multiple different sets of 10+1 (different designs). The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's. I do not keep them. This is a CARD FRONT swap, full cards are not required.
• Enclose your swaps in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address, swap name, and the quantity +1 cards that you have submitted. Please use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes. Your return swaps will not all have cello envelopes.
• Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.
• Be sure you email me (email@example.com or click the link at the top of this message) what stamp set(s) you would like to use and how many you want to make. If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide. I may need to limit the number using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I generally allow up to 3 swappers using a particular set – but only 1 of them can do 20 + 1 with that set.
Please note, not all the swaps are “flat”. If you have swaps that “perfectly” fit in your packaging, the returned swaps may NOT perfectly fit for the return trip. Consider that many swappers use embellishments that make the swaps bulky. If there is not sufficient space for shipping your return swaps, then your swaps may be compressed to get them to fit into your return envelope. Just something to think about when you package your swap to me. The padded priority flat rate envelopes are great for larger swaps but you can only get them online. I have a good supply of them for return swaps.
All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the card recipe.
For your returned swaps, a pre-addressed shipping label and priority postage preferred. (If you are sending me priority postage you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service). Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra first class stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you. Extra stamps will only be used if needed.
POSTMARK DATE: July 2nd. Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. You must email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have mailed your swaps out.
MAIL BACK DATE: July 10 - 11th. If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap them out sooner.
MAIL SWAPS TO:
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254
I would love to do 3 10+1’s....these are my preferred sets. Let me know which ones I should do.
1) sitting pretty
2) lilypad lake
3) rooted in nature
4) pick a pennant
5) dandelion wishes
Sent from my iPad
On May 22, 2018, at 8:33 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley
I would like to do 10 + 1 of these three stamps:
Seasoned with Kindness (hostess)
Let me know if these are available for my selection. Thanks again for organizing this swap.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
Now taking sign ups - know what you are planning on ordering on July 1st? Go ahead and sign up today.
If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to:
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|