classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLB 2017 SAB Mini Swap - not too late

Jennie Dietrich
Howdy,

I know the holidays are closing in on us... I know I am not ready, but at the same time, remember that as soon as the holidays are over you are going to be hosting parties and meeting with customers who will want samples from the Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini catalogs.  Well SUDSOL is here to help you out...

It is not too late to sign up for one or both of these swaps...  If you would like to receive some excellent samples of sets from both, then all you have to do is make a few swaps of your own, and send them in.  Bobbie and I will be happy to help you out by doing all the swapping and mailing you back a selection of those sets that are available.

See the posts which are already posted in this thread for the details.  The Sale-a-bration Mini catalog swap is in need of people to select the "Delicate Details" or "Designer Tee" sets for swapping, but most everything is still available.  Only "Hey, Chick" is closed at this point.

PLEASE join us.  You can join the Sale-a-brations swap by sending an email to pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net and join the Occasions Mini swap by sending an email to bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I hope you will choose to join us.
Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom