classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps

BobbieGanley
Hi Everyone!

Just a note to say that we are hosting 2 SUDSOL Leadership Board (SLB) sponsored swaps for the newly released catalogs. Jennie Dietrich will be hosting the SAB swap and I will host the Occasions mini swap.  All swaps can be sent in one package this year, and we can send the return swaps back in one package, if you want. Watch for details in the coming days. Some of you may have already been able to order new product. The rest of you are like me and can't order until Dec 1st.  Postmark date will be Jan 3rd, to hopefully ease some of the holiday stress. Swap out date will be Jan 10th (sooner of course if they all arrive early).
Watch for more messages about these swaps soon.  Jennie's email is pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
if you want to contact her.

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps

Betty Gillespie

Yeah!  You know you can count on me to join everything.  I love swapping when the new catalogs are released.
I'll be watching for updates soon!
Betty Gillespie

From: SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n32960h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <blubasset@>
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:49 AM
Subject: SU!: SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB%202017%20Occasions%20Mini%20and%20SAB%20Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Hi Everyone!

Just a note to say that we are hosting 2 SUDSOL Leadership Board (SLB) sponsored swaps for the newly released catalogs. Jennie Dietrich will be hosting the SAB swap and I will host the Occasions mini swap.  All swaps can be sent in one package this year, and we can send the return swaps back in one package, if you want. Watch for details in the coming days. Some of you may have already been able to order new product. The rest of you are like me and can't order until Dec 1st.  Postmark date will be Jan 3rd, to hopefully ease some of the holiday stress. Swap out date will be Jan 10th (sooner of course if they all arrive early).
Watch for more messages about these swaps soon.  Jennie's email is pfun_stampin@

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2017-Occasions-Mini-and-SAB-Swaps-tp32960.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h8@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Love the swaps.  They give you so many great ideas to help you with your business.  Yes, I will be joining both swaps.  Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n32960h74@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:48:54 AM

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Hi Everyone!

Watch for more messages about these swaps soon.  Jennie's email is pfun_stampin@

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2017-Occasions-Mini-and-SAB-Swaps-tp32960.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h29@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Definitely interested! As always, thanks for organizing this
Beth

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2016, at 8:23 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n32962h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Love the swaps.  They give you so many great ideas to help you with your business.  Yes, I will be joining both swaps.  Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n32960h74@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:48:54 AM

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB 2017 Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps

Hi Everyone!

Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h29@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2017-Occasions-Mini-and-SAB-Swaps-tp32960p32962.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

My occasions swap will be there by 3 pm today Monday 1/9/16 according to usps tracking

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad