classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley
Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB Holiday Catalog Swap.

SWAP NAME: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Set Swap
SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Dr, San Antonio  Texas 78254

REQUIREMENTS:
• 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets
• Use current SU! products only
• You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your assigned set.
• Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and  
   create something that you would be proud to send.
• Card fronts must be labeled with your name and recipe.

Email me at bobbieganley@yahoo.com your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make
(click the link at the top of this message).

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  

POSTMARK DEADLINE: September 5th.
Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.  

SWAP OUT DATE: September 12/13th.
RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 14th.   If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap & mail them out sooner.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

OPEN ONLY TO SUDSOL MEMBERS
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

Jayne Hansen

Looking forward to it!

Jayne Hansen
Baltimore, MD 

From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22362h63@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <jaynehansen@>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 3:57:06 PM
Subject: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB Holiday Catalog Swap.

REQUIREMENTS:
• You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your assigned set.
• Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
• Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for ideas so please take your time and  

Email me at bobbieganley@ your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.  

RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 14th.   If they all arrive sooner, I'll swap & mail them out sooner.

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h56@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

20 + 1

1.  Jingle all the way + sleigh ride edgelits

2.  Happy scenes + hearth and home thinlits

3.  Sparkly seasons + seasonal frame thinlits

Phyllis Strickland
Stampin' Up! Supervisor
Goodville PA

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 30, 2015, at 3:57 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22362h56@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

Email me at bobbieganley@yahoo.com your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@yahoo.com) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h49@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley
Reminder: you can preorder Holiday Catalog stamp sets tomorrow.  Response to this swap has been great!  So far we have 13 swappers creating 25 different swaps.
All swaps will get scanned & uploaded into the SUDSOL Gallery.  If you want to participate and know what you will be ordering, go ahead and let me know soon. I am
very close to closing a couple stamp sets.  If you emailed me and I haven't replied, please send another message.

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

Tina Todd

Hi Bobbie,

I would like to participate with

2 different sets of 10+1

Sweet Hauntings
Acorny thank you

Let me help you Create, Design, & Embellish your world!

Tina M. Todd

Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! Supervisor
Hanover, MD
410-761-4603/301-938-7830
http://havinfunstampin.stampinup.net

http://www.pinterest.com/havinfunstampin/

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 11:09:44 -0700
To: HavinFunStampin@
Subject: Re: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

Reminder: you can preorder Holiday Catalog stamp sets tomorrow.  Response to this swap has been great!  So far we have 13 swappers creating 25 different swaps.
All swaps will get scanned & uploaded into the SUDSOL Gallery.  If you want to participate and know what you will be ordering, go ahead and let me know soon. I am
very close to closing a couple stamp sets.  If you emailed me and I haven't replied, please send another message.

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

Email me at bobbieganley@ your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many you want to make

Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22423.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h26@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley

Thanks Tina, these 2 are perfect!
Thanks!

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

From: SUDSOL [Tina Todd] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22437h37@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <bobbieganley@>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 10:00 PM

HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SLB%202015%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: HavinFunStampin@

Hi Bobbie,

2 different sets of 10+1

Sweet Hauntings
Acorny thank you

Tina M. Todd
Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! Supervisor
Hanover, MD

bobbieganley@?subject=Re: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

Be sure you email me ( bobbieganley@ ) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

Be sure you email me ( bobbieganley@ ) your top 3 choices of stamp sets and how many swaps you want to make.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22423.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h26@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tina Todd, please change the email address to: HavinFunStampin@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22437.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h5@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Lmathisen

Bobbie,
I would also like to do two sets of 10 + 1:
Happy Scenes
Flurry of Wishes

Thanks,
Lynnette Mathisen

From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22438h64@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <mathisenfam@>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 8:06:50 PM

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

Thanks Tina, these 2 are perfect!
Thanks!

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

From: SUDSOL [Tina Todd] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22437h37@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 10:00 PM

HavinFunStampin@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SLB%202015%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: HavinFunStampin@

Hi Bobbie,

2 different sets of 10+1

Sweet Hauntings
Acorny thank you

Tina M. Todd
Creative Coach
Stampin' Up! Supervisor
Hanover, MD

bobbieganley@?subject=Re: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tina Todd, please change the email address to: HavinFunStampin@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22437.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h5@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22438.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h1@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Murphy

Hi Bobbie

I would like to do 2 (10 +1 ) with these sets

EMBELLISHED ORNAMENTS

HAPPY SCENES

thanks Brenda Murphy

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:57 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22362h31@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=SLB+2015+Holiday+Catalog+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB Holiday Catalog Swap.

REQUIREMENTS:

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@yahoo.com when you have mailed your swaps out.  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h24@n5.nabble.com

--
Brenda Murphy
2991 Corona Ct.
Manchester, MD 21102
410-374-6281
C-410-596-2217
Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
www.BrendaMurphy.stampinup.net
Contact me for monthly class schedule in my home.

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Hi, Bobby. I'll do 2 (10+1). Not sure which sets yet. What sets were you thinking of closing? Maybe a better question is what sets need samples?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2015, at 3:57 PM, "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22362h97@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h90@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

Hi Bobbie, I know it's last minute and I have not received my pre order yet, but I would love to do the swap.
10+1 snow place
10 +1 Sparkly seasons
Is it just a card front? And it is do Sept. 5th correct?
Thanks Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your indépendent Stampin' Up! demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Jul 30, 2015, at 3:57 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22362h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h83@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

BobbieGanley
It's not too late to join us. I have closed a few sets (3 samples already expected). Let me know what stamp sets you have ordered or are planning to order soon and we'll find something you can sign up for.  The following sets have not been assigned to anyone yet, would love to get all the sets covered:
Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap.

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi

I can do Christmas cuties.  If no- else picks it.  Janet Angi

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2015, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22737h88@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

It's not too late to join us. I have closed a few sets (3 samples already expected). Let me know what stamp sets you have ordered or are planning to order soon and we'll find something you can sign up for.  The following sets have not been assigned to anyone yet, would love to get all the sets covered:
Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap.

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22737.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h56@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

Bobbie:

If Peaceful Wreath hasn't been taken, I would like to do 10+1

Kim Innis
kkinnis@
513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps &amp; SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22737h25@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <Kkinnis@>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you..  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22737.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here..
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Bobbie:

I would like to participate by doing TWO 10+1 swaps with the following two sets:

Dove of Peace
Wonderland

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
937-307-4582

---- "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22737h74@.nabble> wrote:

=============

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
have not been assigned to anyone yet, would love to get all the sets
covered:
Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote

> Howdy,
>
> On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
> Start planning now to participate in the SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap.
>
> SWAP NAME: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Set Swap
> SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
> SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Dr, San Antonio  Texas 78254
>
> REQUIREMENTS:
> • 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets
> • Use current SU! products only
> • You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your
> assigned set.
> • Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
> • Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one
> embellishment preferred.
> • Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for
> ideas so please take your time and  
>    create something that you would be proud to send.
> • Card fronts must be labeled with your name and recipe.
>                  
> Email me at bobbieganley@ your top 3 choices of stamp sets and
> how many you want to make
> (click the link at the top of this message).
>  
> THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different
> designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than
> (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the
> SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼)
> CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a
> full card.
>
> OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled
> with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have
> submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all
> your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all
> have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card
> needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact
> info.
>  
> Be sure you email me (bobbieganley@) your top 3 choices of stamp
> sets and how many swaps you want to make.
>
> If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that
> I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your
> set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has
> signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely
> updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a
> picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're
> all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
>
> NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be
> sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  
>
> POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
> Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap
> out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label
> and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you
> don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal
> service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra
> stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  
>
> POSTMARK DEADLINE: September 5th.
> Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender
> unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS
> swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before
> the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@
> when you have mailed your swaps out.  
>
> SWAP OUT DATE: September 12/13th.
> RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 14th.   If they all arrive sooner, I'll
> swap & mail them out sooner.
>
> MAIL TO:
> Bobbie Ganley
> 8506 Blackcastle Dr
> San Antonio, TX 78254
>  
> OPEN ONLY TO SUDSOL MEMBERS

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h42@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley

Perfect!  Thanks for joining us.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

From: SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22779h39@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:58 AM

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@.rr

Bobbie:

I would like to participate by doing TWO 10+1 swaps with the following two sets:

Dove of Peace
Wonderland

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
937-307-4582

---- "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events" < ml-node+s1100894n22737h74@.nabble > wrote:

=============

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
have not been assigned to anyone yet, would love to get all the sets
covered:
Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote

> Howdy,
>
> On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
> Start planning now to participate in the SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap.
>
> SWAP NAME: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Set Swap
> SWAP HOSTESS: Bobbie Ganley
> SWAP ADDRESS: 8506 Blackcastle Dr, San Antonio  Texas 78254
>
> REQUIREMENTS:
> • 2015 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets
> • Use current SU! products only
> • You may other use current catalog stamps to coordinate with your
> assigned set.
> • Non-SU! Embellishments allowed only if we don’t carry anything similar.
> • Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one
> embellishment preferred.
> • Remember we want to showcase these to our customers and use them for
> ideas so please take your time and  
>    create something that you would be proud to send.
> • Card fronts must be labeled with your name and recipe.
>                  
> Email me at bobbieganley@ your top 3 choices of stamp sets and
> how many you want to make
> (click the link at the top of this message).
>  
> THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different
> designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than
> (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the
> SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼)
> CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a
> full card.
>
> OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled
> with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have
> submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all
> your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all
> have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card
> needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact
> info.
>  
> Be sure you email me ( bobbieganley@ ) your top 3 choices of stamp
> sets and how many swaps you want to make.
>
> If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that
> I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your
> set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has
> signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely
> updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a
> picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're
> all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.
>
> NOTES:  All cards submitted will be scanned for the SUDSOL website, so be
> sure to label your cards with your name and the ENTIRE card recipe.  
>
> POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
> Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap
> out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label
> and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you
> don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal
> service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra
> stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you.  
>
> POSTMARK DEADLINE: September 5th.
> Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender
> unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS
> swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before
> the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@
> when you have mailed your swaps out.  
>
> SWAP OUT DATE: September 12/13th.
> RETURN MAIL OUT DATE: September 14th.   If they all arrive sooner, I'll
> swap & mail them out sooner.
>
> MAIL TO:
> Bobbie Ganley
> 8506 Blackcastle Dr
> San Antonio, TX 78254
>  
> OPEN ONLY TO SUDSOL MEMBERS

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h42@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, visit

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22779.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Bobbie, 
I would like to do festive fireside
warmly,
Katie Brandt

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:57 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n22761h69@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
Kkinnis@fuse.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+SLB+2015+Holiday+Catalog+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Kkinnis@fuse.net

Bobbie:

If Peaceful Wreath hasn't been taken, I would like to do 10+1

Kim Innis
kkinnis@
<a href="tel:513-703-9053" value="+15137039053" target="_blank">513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps &amp; SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n22737h25@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <Kkinnis@>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2015 1:55 PM

bobbieganley@...?subject=SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

It's not too late to join us. I have closed a few sets (3 samples already expected). Let me know what stamp sets you have ordered or are planning to order soon and we'll find something you can sign up for.  The following sets have not been assigned to anyone yet, would love to get all the sets covered:
Witches Night
Festive Fireside
Cup of Cheer
Christmas Cuties
Dove of Peace
Peaceful Wreath
Wonderland
Jolly Christmas
If the Broom Fits

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

On August 4th, we’ll be able to preorder from the 2015 Holiday Catalog.  Start planning now to participate in the SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap.

REQUIREMENTS:

THE COUNT: (10 + 1), (20 + 1) OR 2 different sets of (10+1) (different designs) OR multiples of previously mentioned quantities.  No more than (20 + 1) of any single design.  The +1's are mandatory and are sent to the SLB for SUDSOL RAK's.  I do not keep them.   This is a standard (5½ x 4¼) CARD FRONT swap, not full cards unless the design of your card requires a full card.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Enclose your cards in a large ziploc baggie, labeled with your name/address and the quantity +1 of cards that you have submitted.  You need to use a large ziplock baggie even if you put all your swaps in individual cello envelopes.  Your return swaps may not all have cello envelopes so the ziplock bag will protect them. Each swap card needs to have the entire recipe on it along with the swappers name/contact info.

If you are unsure you can let me know after you decide but understand that I will limit the number of swappers using a particular set, so choose your set as soon as possible. I will confirm via email each person that has signed up with their assigned set(s) and you will get timely updates/status reports etc.  If you're unsure about your swap card, send a picture to the sudsol group or the swap coordinator for input, as we're all very willing to help improve each other’s cards.

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    
Send them to me however you want to ensure they make it to me by the swap out date.  For your returned swaps, include a pre-addressed shipping label and priority stamp preferred. (If you are sending me a priority stamp you don't need to send me the mailer - I get those free from the postal service).  Otherwise a self-addressed, stamped mailer along with 2 extra stamps must be sent with your swap so that I can return the swap to you..  

Items not postmarked by this DEADLINE will be returned to the sender unopened if they are not received by the swap-out date. Non-CONUS swappers, please mail yours as soon as possible, at least 5 days before the postmark date.  You must email the swap host at bobbieganley@ when you have mailed your swaps out.  

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here..

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: Kkinnis@fuse.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p22761.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h93@n5.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi
Bonnie,  

Something has caused me not to be able to do the Christmas Cuties.  However I will still do Berry Merry.   Sorry for the issue..  Janet Angi.

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi
Bobby,

Just wanted to let you know I mailed the Swaps to you today.  (Priority Mail)

Janet Angi

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley

thanks, I'll let you know when they arrive

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

From: SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n23116h86@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:35 AM

Janet@angicts.com?subject=Re:%20SLB%202015%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janet@

Bobby,

Janet Angi

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Angi, please change the email address to: Janet@angicts.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p23116.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

donna matoi

Hi Bobbie! I think this was sent to me in error and was intended for Janet Angi.

Have a great day!

DONNA MATOI
Your Creative & Inspiration Coach
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Manager
Long Beach, CA
(310) 213-7433

need stamps? shop 24/7 www.dcmluv2stamp.stampinup.net.com

-------- Original Message --------
<ml-node+s1100894n23122h14@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Sat, August 22, 2015 5:54 am
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@donnascreativepad.com>

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: SLB 2015 Holiday Catalog Swap

thanks, I'll let you know when they arrive

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

From: SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n23116h86@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:35 AM

Janet@angicts.com?subject=Re:%20SLB%202015%20Holiday%20Catalog%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janet@

Bobby,

Janet Angi

BobbieGanley wrote
Howdy,

REQUIREMENTS:

POSTAGE REQUIREMENTS:    

MAIL TO:
Bobbie Ganley
8506 Blackcastle Dr
San Antonio, TX 78254

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Angi, please change the email address to: Janet@angicts.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p23116.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SLB-2015-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-tp22362p23122.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com