SEARCH TAB

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SEARCH TAB

Kathy Langosh
How difficult would it be to have a search tab?  I would think having a search tab would enable many of us to find the answers we need with involving asking others for help.  I realize that adding it could be cost prohibitive.  Just curious............
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SEARCH TAB

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
A search tab where??

Your post is a little vague

Patti

Kathy Langosh wrote
How difficult would it be to have a search tab?  I would think having a search tab would enable many of us to find the answers we need with involving asking others for help.  I realize that adding it could be cost prohibitive.  Just curious............
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SEARCH TAB

Sue Erickson

There is a search field on the home page. It is the magnifying glass. Tap on that to open the field. Then type in what you want to find. Hit enter. Then you will get a results bar with a tab for pins, one for articles, and a couple more. Under each tab is the number items found in each section. Here is a screen shot of it on my iPad.image1.png

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 30, 2019, at 12:11 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n47289h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re: SEARCH TAB
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

A search tab where??

Patti

Kathy Langosh wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SEARCH-TAB-tp47286p47289.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SEARCH TAB

Kathy Langosh
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Sorry - this has taken forever, the response email  got buried.

I was thinking about add a search tab where you type in what you are looking for - many websites have the search box.  It should be located somewhere on the home page for immediate use.   May be next to the  "Upline" area.  Anyway, just a thought.  I appreciate the quick response to my initial question, I'm battling too much incoming email and trying to unsubscribe from the useless stuff I receive.

On another note, I think this site and the use of free "Evernote" software is going to get me eventually organized - impossible???  Excited - leaving for Salt Lake tomorrow!!!!

From: "SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml+s1100894n47289h44@.nabble>
To: "Kathy Langosh" <k.langosh@>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 1:11:57 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: SEARCH TAB

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re: SEARCH TAB
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

A search tab where??

Patti

Kathy Langosh wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SEARCH-TAB-tp47286p47289.html
To unsubscribe from SEARCH TAB, click here.
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SEARCH TAB

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Kathy (and others)

SUDSOL *does* have a search option – actually very close to where you are looking (near the Upline) keep looking over to the right. You will see two plus signs (those are for sharing to the StamPINboard), a circle (that is your account info, etc) and a magnifying glass – that is for searching! 😊

You can see more info here: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/sudsol-tour-searching-sudsol/

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org  (406) 263-1679

Find us on cid:image002.jpg@01D2BAA0.2EB51A00 Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml+s1100894n47480h64@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47480h64@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <slb@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SEARCH TAB

k.langosh@Centurylink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SEARCH%20TAB

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@Centurylink.net

Sorry - this has taken forever, the response email  got buried.

I was thinking about add a search tab where you type in what you are looking for - many websites have the search box.  It should be located somewhere on the home page for immediate use.   May be next to the  "Upline" area.  Anyway, just a thought.  I appreciate the quick response to my initial question, I'm battling too much incoming email and trying to unsubscribe from the useless stuff I receive.

On another note, I think this site and the use of free "Evernote" software is going to get me eventually organized - impossible???  Excited - leaving for Salt Lake tomorrow!!!!

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest