classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SDC508 with picture sorry about last post

Sue Erickson

SDC508 Sarah Lancaster.jpg (243K) Download Attachment

Your challenge this week is to design a card using the Make a Difference stamp set for the greeting.

One of the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design team members, Sarah Lancaster starts us out with this wonderful sampler of four cards with sayings she created with this stamp set. Does this give you some ideas?

I found it was really hard to tell what the small letters were so I stamped each of them with red ink to give the stamp a little color. If you haven’t taken them off the sheet yet, just ink all of them up at once and stamp them. I think this will also reduce the stickiness of the image side of the stamp. I found them sticking to my fingers while I was picking up a different stamp. Hope this helps someone enjoy this set.

Now…let’s see your creativity. Create a card using the Make a Difference stamp set and pin it to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC508. If you don’t have this set yet, you can do an internet search and tag a card from there that was created with the Make a Difference set.

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SDC508 with picture sorry about last post

Maria Pobre

SDC508 Sarah Lancaster.jpg (243K) Download Attachment

Thanks! Beautiful cards!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 9, 2018, at 3:33 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n42197h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=SDC508 with picture sorry about last post
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Your challenge this week is to design a card using the Make a Difference stamp set for the greeting.

One of the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design team members, Sarah Lancaster starts us out with this wonderful sampler of four cards with sayings she created with this stamp set. Does this give you some ideas?

I found it was really hard to tell what the small letters were so I stamped each of them with red ink to give the stamp a little color. If you haven’t taken them off the sheet yet, just ink all of them up at once and stamp them. I think this will also reduce the stickiness of the image side of the stamp. I found them sticking to my fingers while I was picking up a different stamp. Hope this helps someone enjoy this set.

Now…let’s see your creativity. Create a card using the Make a Difference stamp set and pin it to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC508. If you don’t have this set yet, you can do an internet search and tag a card from there that was created with the Make a Difference set.

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SDC508-with-picture-sorry-about-last-post-tp42197.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.