classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SCS secret sister group looking for new members

LeannaK
Hi fellow demos,
I have been a member of the DDSS group over on www.splitcoaststampers.com. We are looking for new members to join the Secret sister group. This group is open to any demo in Canada and the US.
The committment is 5 months long. Each month you are required to send 4 cards, and one package of goodies worth $10  and a reveal gift worth more. Gifts/goodies, can be anything, we normally have a $10/15 stamp set (if we mention which one we are wanting in our questionaire) but any handmade items are appreciated, embellishements, food items, (like coffee, chocolates)
We also have 2 smaller groups in this group that help out. One is the Angel Sisters, and One is the Birthday Babes. So with the Angel sisters, you will be Pm'ed by the coordinator and asked to send a card to the SS who isnt receiving items from her big sis. The Birthday Babes is a group that sends out Birthday cards to each member in the round who have a birthday.
This group is very friendly and love to have new people join. If you are a member of SCS come check us out, if you are a new demo and do not know what SCS is all about please do come over and check out the group. There is a lot of sharing there (as there is here)
Next Secret sister group will be starting Mid-late January.

Leanna Kerr
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SCS secret sister group looking for new members

Veronica "Ronnie" Dornhoffer

Can you tell me more....  I'd love to join in!  Ronnie
---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3918h84@.nabble> wrote:

>
>
> Hi fellow demos,
> I have been a member of the DDSS group over on www.splitcoaststampers.com.
> We are looking for new members to join the Secret sister group. This group
> is open to any demo in Canada and the US.
> The committment is 5 months long. Each month you are required to send 4
> cards, and one package of goodies worth $10  and a reveal gift worth more.
> Gifts/goodies, can be anything, we normally have a $10/15 stamp set (if we
> mention which one we are wanting in our questionaire) but any handmade items
> are appreciated, embellishements, food items, (like coffee, chocolates)
> We also have 2 smaller groups in this group that help out. One is the Angel
> Sisters, and One is the Birthday Babes. So with the Angel sisters, you will
> be Pm'ed by the coordinator and asked to send a card to the SS who isnt
> receiving items from her big sis. The Birthday Babes is a group that sends
> out Birthday cards to each member in the round who have a birthday.
> This group is very friendly and love to have new people join. If you are a
> member of SCS come check us out, if you are a new demo and do not know what
> SCS is all about please do come over and check out the group. There is a lot
> of sharing there (as there is here)
> Next Secret sister group will be starting Mid-late January.
>
> Leanna Kerr
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3918.html
> Additional Text
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h41@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

Hi Veronica,

Here is more information, please dont mind the dates posted on here.

It’s time to start the next round of DDSS - Round 27.Please read carefully and ONLY sign up if your are able to commit for the ENTIRE round. If you missed deadlines this last round and were continuously sending your happy mail late please do not sign up as you will not be able to join again for 2 rounds! Unfortunately we had a lot of people not meet this commitment.

Dates for this round are October 14th thru January 31st Sign ups will close October 1st I will send out names by October 7th I will try to make sure your little sis is not someone from at least the last 2 rounds, but will depend on how many sign up.

I will be the main coordinator again for this round so if you have any questions or concerns please PM. 

The other participants that you will be seeing this round and posting are as follows:

Birthday Babes - StampperLeanna (Leanna) - Leanna will be posting this thread as well shortly. Please sign up for this group if you would like to make other in the group birthday's extra special by filling their mail box with lots of birthday wishes. Leanna will also be sending out reminders for the month.

Amazing Angels – Judi Cayton - Judi will post her sign up thread also. This is the group the helps out when a sis needs a little help to meet their requirements. Example would be if you got hurt and were unable to send a card then an Angel would step in and send that card for you. They will not meet your package requirements except for special circumstances.

We will only have ONE group this round and if the group gets too large then we will move it back to 2 groups again in the future. Please remember that the monetary minimum does not include postage. You can still chose SU only or NVP (no vendor preference).

Expectations
- 3+ cards mailed per month
- One small package mailed each month with a larger package sent for the reveal month.
- MINIMUM 4 items mailed per month! So each DDSS should receive 3 cards sometime during the month and 1 package (mailed separately) during the month.

Gifts Requirements:
$25 (the minimum monetary amount for the entire round) - sent as 4 (3 small and 1 large) packages - one each month
Starting with this round there will be mail by dates, so keep these dates in mind as you plan you packages. If you are mailing outside of your country you need to mail your package a week earlier than listed.
Month 1 Card Mail by date is October 14th package mail by date is October 21st
Month 2 Card mail by dates are November 4th, 11th,18th Package mail by date is November 25th
Month 3 Card mail by dates are Dec 2nd,9th,16th Package mail by date is Dec 23rd
Month 4 (Reveal Month)Card mail by dates are January1st, 7th,14th. Reveal package sent by January 21st.

If you would like to send your package earlier and a card later that is fine just make sure to send something by each of the mail by dates. If you haven't not received a mailing within a reasonable time frame from the mail by date please let me know ASAP.

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/demo-secret-sisters-f76/ddss-27-time-new-round-t578581.html#ixzz2okAOUCss

----- Original Message -----

From: Veronica \Ronnie\ Dornhoffer [via Swaps & SU! Events]

Sent: 12/27/13 05:18 PM

To: LeannaK [via SUDSOL]

Subject: SU!: SCS secret sister group looking for new members

Can you tell me more....  I'd love to join in!  Ronnie
---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3918h84@.nabble> wrote:

>
>
> Hi fellow demos,
> I have been a member of the DDSS group over on www.splitcoaststampers.com.
> We are looking for new members to join the Secret sister group. This group
> is open to any demo in Canada and the US.
> The committment is 5 months long. Each month you are required to send 4
> cards, and one package of goodies worth $10  and a reveal gift worth more.
> Gifts/goodies, can be anything, we normally have a $10/15 stamp set (if we
> mention which one we are wanting in our questionaire) but any handmade items
> are appreciated, embellishements, food items, (like coffee, chocolates)
> We also have 2 smaller groups in this group that help out. One is the Angel
> Sisters, and One is the Birthday Babes. So with the Angel sisters, you will
> be Pm'ed by the coordinator and asked to send a card to the SS who isnt
> receiving items from her big sis. The Birthday Babes is a group that sends
> out Birthday cards to each member in the round who have a birthday.
> This group is very friendly and love to have new people join. If you are a
> member of SCS come check us out, if you are a new demo and do not know what
> SCS is all about please do come over and check out the group. There is a lot
> of sharing there (as there is here)
> Next Secret sister group will be starting Mid-late January.
>
> Leanna Kerr
>
>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3918.html
> Additional Text
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h41@.nabble
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h23@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!
Reply | Threaded
|

Veronica "Ronnie" Dornhoffer

I am very familiar with SCS and I think this could be fun!  
So do we sign our cards..... use post-its so that card can be used again by recipient?  

Ronnie
---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3925h1@.nabble> wrote:

>
>
> Hi Veronica,
>
> Here is more information, please dont mind the dates posted on here.
>
> It’s time to start the next round of DDSS - Round 27.Please read carefully and ONLY sign up if your are able to commit for the ENTIRE round. If you missed deadlines this last round and were continuously sending your happy mail late please do not sign up as you will not be able to join again for 2 rounds! Unfortunately we had a lot of people not meet this commitment.
>
> Dates for this round are October 14th thru January 31st Sign ups will close October 1st I will send out names by October 7th I will try to make sure your little sis is not someone from at least the last 2 rounds, but will depend on how many sign up.
>
> I will be the main coordinator again for this round so if you have any questions or concerns please PM.
>
> The other participants that you will be seeing this round and posting are as follows:
>
> Birthday Babes - StampperLeanna (Leanna) - Leanna will be posting this thread as well shortly. Please sign up for this group if you would like to make other in the group birthday's extra special by filling their mail box with lots of birthday wishes. Leanna will also be sending out reminders for the month.
>
> Amazing Angels – Judi Cayton - Judi will post her sign up thread also. This is the group the helps out when a sis needs a little help to meet their requirements. Example would be if you got hurt and were unable to send a card then an Angel would step in and send that card for you. They will not meet your package requirements except for special circumstances.
>
>
> We will only have ONE group this round and if the group gets too large then we will move it back to 2 groups again in the future. Please remember that the monetary minimum does not include postage. You can still chose SU only or NVP (no vendor preference).
>
> Expectations
> - 3+ cards mailed per month
> - One small package mailed each month with a larger package sent for the reveal month.
> - MINIMUM 4 items mailed per month! So each DDSS should receive 3 cards sometime during the month and 1 package (mailed separately) during the month.
>
> Gifts Requirements:
> $25 (the minimum monetary amount for the entire round) - sent as 4 (3 small and 1 large) packages - one each month
> Starting with this round there will be mail by dates, so keep these dates in mind as you plan you packages. If you are mailing outside of your country you need to mail your package a week earlier than listed.
> Month 1 Card Mail by date is October 14th package mail by date is October 21st
> Month 2 Card mail by dates are November 4th, 11th,18th Package mail by date is November 25th
> Month 3 Card mail by dates are Dec 2nd,9th,16th Package mail by date is Dec 23rd
> Month 4 (Reveal Month)Card mail by dates are January1st, 7th,14th. Reveal package sent by January 21st.
>
> If you would like to send your package earlier and a card later that is fine just make sure to send something by each of the mail by dates. If you haven't not received a mailing within a reasonable time frame from the mail by date please let me know ASAP.
>
>
> Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/demo-secret-sisters-f76/ddss-27-time-new-round-t578581.html#ixzz2okAOUCss 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Veronica \Ronnie\ Dornhoffer [via Swaps & SU! Events]
> Sent: 12/27/13 05:18 PM
> To: LeannaK [via SUDSOL]
> Subject: SU!: SCS secret sister group looking for new members
>
> Can you tell me more.... I'd love to join in! Ronnie
> ---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3918h84@.nabble> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Hi fellow demos,
> > I have been a member of the DDSS group over on www.splitcoaststampers.com.
> > We are looking for new members to join the Secret sister group. This group
> > is open to any demo in Canada and the US.
> > The committment is 5 months long. Each month you are required to send 4
> > cards, and one package of goodies worth $10 and a reveal gift worth more.
> > Gifts/goodies, can be anything, we normally have a $10/15 stamp set (if we
> > mention which one we are wanting in our questionaire) but any handmade items
> > are appreciated, embellishements, food items, (like coffee, chocolates)
> > We also have 2 smaller groups in this group that help out. One is the Angel
> > Sisters, and One is the Birthday Babes. So with the Angel sisters, you will
> > be Pm'ed by the coordinator and asked to send a card to the SS who isnt
> > receiving items from her big sis. The Birthday Babes is a group that sends
> > out Birthday cards to each member in the round who have a birthday.
> > This group is very friendly and love to have new people join. If you are a
> > member of SCS come check us out, if you are a new demo and do not know what
> > SCS is all about please do come over and check out the group. There is a lot
> > of sharing there (as there is here)
> > Next Secret sister group will be starting Mid-late January.
> >
> > Leanna Kerr
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@
> > If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> > http://forum.sudsol.org/SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3918.html 
> > Additional Text
> > To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h41@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, visit
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to:  ronnie_dornhoffer@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3920.html 
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h23@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here
>
>
>
> Leanna Kerr
> Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
> Prince George, BC Canada
> My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
> My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
> Like me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl
>
> Lets get together and create with paper!
>
>
>
>
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3920p3925.html
> Additional Text
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

You can sign the cards "your big sis"
Make sure you do not use your copywright stamp on the back, unless your SCS name is diffferent from your real name. I normally write a quick note on a post it so my little sis can reuse the card.

----- Original Message -----

From: Veronica \Ronnie\ Dornhoffer [via Swaps & SU! Events]

Sent: 12/28/13 11:27 AM

To: LeannaK [via SUDSOL]

Subject: SU!: SCS secret sister group looking for new members

I am very familiar with SCS and I think this could be fun!  
So do we sign our cards..... use post-its so that card can be used again by recipient?  

Ronnie
---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3925h1@.nabble> wrote:

>
>
> Hi Veronica,
>
> Here is more information, please dont mind the dates posted on here.
>
> It’s time to start the next round of DDSS - Round 27.Please read carefully and ONLY sign up if your are able to commit for the ENTIRE round. If you missed deadlines this last round and were continuously sending your happy mail late please do not sign up as you will not be able to join again for 2 rounds! Unfortunately we had a lot of people not meet this commitment.
>
> Dates for this round are October 14th thru January 31st Sign ups will close October 1st I will send out names by October 7th I will try to make sure your little sis is not someone from at least the last 2 rounds, but will depend on how many sign up.
>
> I will be the main coordinator again for this round so if you have any questions or concerns please PM.
>
> The other participants that you will be seeing this round and posting are as follows:
>
> Birthday Babes - StampperLeanna (Leanna) - Leanna will be posting this thread as well shortly. Please sign up for this group if you would like to make other in the group birthday's extra special by filling their mail box with lots of birthday wishes. Leanna will also be sending out reminders for the month.
>
> Amazing Angels – Judi Cayton - Judi will post her sign up thread also. This is the group the helps out when a sis needs a little help to meet their requirements. Example would be if you got hurt and were unable to send a card then an Angel would step in and send that card for you. They will not meet your package requirements except for special circumstances.
>
>
> We will only have ONE group this round and if the group gets too large then we will move it back to 2 groups again in the future. Please remember that the monetary minimum does not include postage. You can still chose SU only or NVP (no vendor preference).
>
> Expectations
> - 3+ cards mailed per month
> - One small package mailed each month with a larger package sent for the reveal month.
> - MINIMUM 4 items mailed per month! So each DDSS should receive 3 cards sometime during the month and 1 package (mailed separately) during the month.
>
> Gifts Requirements:
> $25 (the minimum monetary amount for the entire round) - sent as 4 (3 small and 1 large) packages - one each month
> Starting with this round there will be mail by dates, so keep these dates in mind as you plan you packages. If you are mailing outside of your country you need to mail your package a week earlier than listed.
> Month 1 Card Mail by date is October 14th package mail by date is October 21st
> Month 2 Card mail by dates are November 4th, 11th,18th Package mail by date is November 25th
> Month 3 Card mail by dates are Dec 2nd,9th,16th Package mail by date is Dec 23rd
> Month 4 (Reveal Month)Card mail by dates are January1st, 7th,14th. Reveal package sent by January 21st.
>
> If you would like to send your package earlier and a card later that is fine just make sure to send something by each of the mail by dates. If you haven't not received a mailing within a reasonable time frame from the mail by date please let me know ASAP.
>
>
> Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/demo-secret-sisters-f76/ddss-27-time-new-round-t578581.html#ixzz2okAOUCss 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Veronica \Ronnie\ Dornhoffer [via Swaps & SU! Events]
> Sent: 12/27/13 05:18 PM
> To: LeannaK [via SUDSOL]
> Subject: SU!: SCS secret sister group looking for new members
>
> Can you tell me more.... I'd love to join in! Ronnie
> ---- "LeannaK [via Swaps & SU! Events]" <ml-node+s1100894n3918h84@.nabble> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Hi fellow demos,
> > I have been a member of the DDSS group over on www.splitcoaststampers.com.
> > We are looking for new members to join the Secret sister group. This group
> > is open to any demo in Canada and the US.
> > The committment is 5 months long. Each month you are required to send 4
> > cards, and one package of goodies worth $10 and a reveal gift worth more.
> > Gifts/goodies, can be anything, we normally have a $10/15 stamp set (if we
> > mention which one we are wanting in our questionaire) but any handmade items
> > are appreciated, embellishements, food items, (like coffee, chocolates)
> > We also have 2 smaller groups in this group that help out. One is the Angel
> > Sisters, and One is the Birthday Babes. So with the Angel sisters, you will
> > be Pm'ed by the coordinator and asked to send a card to the SS who isnt
> > receiving items from her big sis. The Birthday Babes is a group that sends
> > out Birthday cards to each member in the round who have a birthday.
> > This group is very friendly and love to have new people join. If you are a
> > member of SCS come check us out, if you are a new demo and do not know what
> > SCS is all about please do come over and check out the group. There is a lot
> > of sharing there (as there is here)
> > Next Secret sister group will be starting Mid-late January.
> >
> > Leanna Kerr
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@
> > If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> > http://forum.sudsol.org/SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3918.html 
> > Additional Text
> > To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h41@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, visit
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to:  ronnie_dornhoffer@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3920.html 
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h23@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here
>
>
>
> Leanna Kerr
> Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
> Prince George, BC Canada
> My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
> My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
> Like me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl
>
> Lets get together and create with paper!
>
>
>
>
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-SCS-secret-sister-group-looking-for-new-members-tp3920p3925.html
> Additional Text
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h23@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Leanna Kerr
Sr. Consultant~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.blogspot.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!