classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SAB recruit quota

Brunie Quinones
Hi Ladies,

I had someone sign up on January 8 during SAB. Do you know when she has to meet her quota? April or June 30? I called DS and she told me June 30 but she wasn't sure.

Thanks,
Brunie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SAB recruit quota

Sara Levin

She was correct.  It's June 30.  With of course, July as a pending month.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the FREE Exclusive Tutorial Bundle with a Coordinating Framelits purchase HERE or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:44 AM SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47418h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=SAB+recruit+quota
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

I had someone sign up on January 8 during SAB. Do you know when she has to meet her quota? April or June 30? I called DS and she told me June 30 but she wasn't sure.

Thanks,
Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-recruit-quota-tp47418.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SAB recruit quota

Brunie Quinones

Thanks so much!

Brunie

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:47 AM SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47419h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+SAB+recruit+quota
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

She was correct. It's June 30. With of course, July as a pending month.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the FREE Exclusive Tutorial Bundle with a Coordinating Framelits purchase HERE or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:44 AM SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n47418h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=SAB+recruit+quota
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

Thanks,
Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-recruit-quota-tp47418.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-recruit-quota-tp47418p47419.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h6@n7.nabble.com

--
Brunie Quinones
201-983-2734
Shop at my online store 24/7: inkspirewithbrunie.stampinup.net 
Want to earn free Stampin' Up! products? Contact me and I'll tell you how!