SAB host benefit question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SAB host benefit question

Phyllis Strickland
I was one of the lucky people who received the catalogs early - about a week ago.  Now that onstage is over I hope someone has the answer to my question

The hostess benefit chart shows that the “more with sale-a-bration” is one specific free stamp set.  No mention of any options such as the extra $25 kin the past.  Has this actually replaced the cash SAB bonus?

Please tell me it hasn’t - this stamp set will not appeal to my customers at all.  It is way too cutesy and childish.  

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@me.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SAB host benefit question

joyce pacer

Oh I hope not.  Most of my customers look forward to SAB and want to hostess during SAB due to the bonus of hostess credits.  Let's face it, our hostess credits are not much to encourage people to have workshops.
I am coming to think that the company is in trouble no matter what they tell us.  
Joyce
On November 17, 2019 at 11:38 AM "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n50506h0@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=SAB host benefit question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

I was one of the lucky people who received the catalogs early - about a week ago.  Now that onstage is over I hope someone has the answer to my question

The hostess benefit chart shows that the “more with sale-a-bration” is one specific free stamp set.  No mention of any options such as the extra $25 kin the past.  Has this actually replaced the cash SAB bonus?

Please tell me it hasn’t - this stamp set will not appeal to my customers at all.  It is way too cutesy and childish.  

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-host-benefit-question-tp50506.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I believe they have canceled that benefit. There is nothing in the literature and no mention of it at Onstage. Everything is being reduced or cutback in so many areas. This is another example of cutbacks. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2019, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n50506h85@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-host-benefit-question-tp50506.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SAB host benefit question

Kris McIntosh

I think the stamp set is an additional incentive.  My chart still shows Stampin' Rewards in the second column.  EG.  $250 AUD 10% Stampin' Rewards plus the free stamp set.

I hope that helps.

Kris Mcintosh

From: ml+s1100894n50509h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50509h2@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, 18 November 2019 7:53 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <krismac8@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SAB host benefit question

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20host%20benefit%20question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

I believe they have canceled that benefit. There is nothing in the literature and no mention of it at Onstage. Everything is being reduced or cutback in so many areas. This is another example of cutbacks. 

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2019, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n50506h85@.nabble> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-host-benefit-question-tp50506p50509.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h76@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2019, at 11:30 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n50506h61@.nabble> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h28@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Kris McIntosh

Yes the usual Stampin’ Rewards column is there.  I am talking about the additional SAB reward which has been an additional $25 Stampin’ Rewards for a minimum $250 workshop for quite a few years.  This was the case last year.  It looks like this has been changed to one specific stamp set with a minimum $300 order.  There is a dash after the $150 line which usually means it doesn’t apply.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 17, 2019, at 5:01 PM, SUDSOL [Kris McIntosh] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n50510h44@.nabble> wrote:

krismac8@bigpond.com?subject=RE: SU!: SAB host benefit question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: krismac8@

I think the stamp set is an additional incentive. My chart still shows Stampin' Rewards in the second column. EG. $250 AUD 10% Stampin' Rewards plus the free stamp set.

I hope that helps.

Kris Mcintosh

From: ml+s1100894n50509h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50509h2@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, 18 November 2019 7:53 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <krismac8@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SAB host benefit question

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20host%20benefit%20question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-host-benefit-question-tp50506p50509.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h76@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kris McIntosh, please change the email address to: krismac8@bigpond.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-host-benefit-question-tp50506p50510.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h87@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Phyllis,

I’d call DS for a definitive answer. I was at Lansing, and there’s one Sale-a-bration hostess set in the brochure. But whether it replaces what you’re talking about, I don’t know.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 17, 2019, at 10:30 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n50506h85@.nabble> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@