SAB Pre-Orders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SAB Pre-Orders

Nancy Sutton
These are the comments I just submitted in the Sandbox at Stampin' Up!  I want to know if anyone feels the same as me.  This, coupled with the AliExpress issues I am finding that I am not able to maintain the same level of business as I was doing.  I have been selling SU products for almost 10 years and in that time I have only received one raise from Bronze (20%) to Bronze Elite (25%). Don't get me wrong, I love the products but I am feeling a little put upon having to buy the free Sale-A-Bration rewards.

"I just wanted to express my thoughts about the pre-order for the Sale-A-Bration products.  It seems to me that demos should be able to earn these products as free products and not be required to pay for them.  These products are being marketed as products which can be earned and if a demo places an order during pre-order they should get a break and earn them as free.  The rewards for Demos sales and recruits during Sale-A-Bration have been cut back as well.  All these tactics are taking a tole on the demos profit margin."
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders

Pamela Parker

Nancy,
I agree ref the SAB pre-order items for demonstrators. I had just mentioned that in a conversation this afternoon.  I won’t pay to get these items early to promote them, I’ll just have to rely on brochures and pictures.  

I’m also very disappointed with the second offerings of SAB. Don’t get me wrong - what’s being offered is great, but there’s no consumables except the one DSP which is part of a bundle.  So once a customer has the three items, then what?  Especially with the first SAB items already sold-out or in low supply. 

Pam

On Feb 5, 2019, at 6:06 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46419h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=SAB Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

These are the comments I just submitted in the Sandbox at Stampin' Up!  I want to know if anyone feels the same as me.  This, coupled with the AliExpress issues I am finding that I am not able to maintain the same level of business as I was doing.  I have been selling SU products for almost 10 years and in that time I have only received one raise from Bronze (20%) to Bronze Elite (25%). Don't get me wrong, I love the products but I am feeling a little put upon having to buy the free Sale-A-Bration rewards.

"I just wanted to express my thoughts about the pre-order for the Sale-A-Bration products.  It seems to me that demos should be able to earn these products as free products and not be required to pay for them.  These products are being marketed as products which can be earned and if a demo places an order during pre-order they should get a break and earn them as free.  The rewards for Demos sales and recruits during Sale-A-Bration have been cut back as well.  All these tactics are taking a tole on the demos profit margin."
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

And people are waiting for the dies on March 1.  I didn't say much about it but they saw it on blogs and wonder why they aren't available 2/15.  I think that would have worked out much better.  If they have to wait that long, they'll find things to buy from other companies  People do not like to wait a whole month to order things. 

Phyllis Strickland

On Feb 05, 2019, at 08:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46421h85@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Nancy,
I agree ref the SAB pre-order items for demonstrators. I had just mentioned that in a conversation this afternoon.  I won’t pay to get these items early to promote them, I’ll just have to rely on brochures and pictures. 
I’m also very disappointed with the second offerings of SAB. Don’t get me wrong - what’s being offered is great, but there’s no consumables except the one DSP which is part of a bundle.  So once a customer has the three items, then what?  Especially with the first SAB items already sold-out or in low supply. 

Pam

On Feb 5, 2019, at 6:06 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46419h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

It is my understanding that the SAB coordination products are not free SAB products. They are only for purchase now as a preorder and on March 1st. Since they are only good to demonstrate for selling for a month, I’m not going to get them. Those who are demonstrators to get the discount and customers will love having dies to cut out the SAB sets. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 5, 2019, at 5:47 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46422h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

And people are waiting for the dies on March 1.  I didn't say much about it but they saw it on blogs and wonder why they aren't available 2/15.  I think that would have worked out much better.  If they have to wait that long, they'll find things to buy from other companies  People do not like to wait a whole month to order things. 

Phyllis Strickland

On Feb 05, 2019, at 08:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46421h85@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Nancy,

Pam

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Correct. For purchase. Only free if chosen as part of Hostess Rewards.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 6, 2019, at 12:12 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46423h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

It is my understanding that the SAB coordination products are not free SAB products. They are only for purchase now as a preorder and on March 1st. Since they are only good to demonstrate for selling for a month, I’m not going to get them. Those who are demonstrators to get the discount and customers will love having dies to cut out the SAB sets. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 5, 2019, at 5:47 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46422h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

Nancy,

Pam

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46423.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

I agree lately I have felt that demo's have not been supported. My downline didn't receive her 
Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues until she made a call to demo support and they came
 2 weeks after the start of celebration  And now we have to buy free items if we want out customer to see them.
I did fall into the trap and bought them.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46419h91@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Feb 5, 2019 4:06 pm
Subject: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I just plan on getting the embossing folder. And, not during the pre-order. Taking orders so I can lump them altogether and then get it just for me!

I have to agree - what happened to us little guys? Not everyone has plans to be a top seller!
Nola

On Feb 6, 2019, at 1:35 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46445h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

I agree lately I have felt that demo's have not been supported. My downline didn't receive her 
Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues until she made a call to demo support and they came
 2 weeks after the start of celebration  And now we have to buy free items if we want out customer to see them.
Micki Antinone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46445.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders

Rita Poll

I absolutely agree. It’s disheartening for us little guys.

Rita

From: ml+s1100894n46446h42@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46446h42@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 2:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <crpoll@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SAB Pre-Orders

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I just plan on getting the embossing folder. And, not during the pre-order. Taking orders so I can lump them altogether and then get it just for me!

I have to agree - what happened to us little guys? Not everyone has plans to be a top seller!

Nola

On Feb 6, 2019, at 1:35 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46445h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki Antinone

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46445.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@icloud.com

SU! Demo since 2005

Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/SAB-Pre-Orders-tp46419p46446.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com