Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

Jeanne Moss
Is anyone interested in taking Ronda’s class on Building and Leading Your Team?

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:
Growing and leading your team is a passion of mine, and I'm excited to put together a comprehensive training that covers helping your new recruits, encouraging hobbyists AND business minded demonstrators, team meetings, trainings, systems and more. This four week series will give you many action steps to become a better leader to inspire your team!  

Growing a team is one of the number one ways to also grow your income in Direct Sales!  

All the trainings will be offered via videos, complete with a handbook, so you will have LIFETIME ACCESS.  

Each week you'll have an hour long training focusing on many aspects of being a powerful and effective leader.
*Helping your new recruits
*Encouraging your hobbyists AND business minded team members
*Developing a positive culture in your team
*Team meetings and other events
*and more!  

Cost: 39.99 for all 4 trainings. (Included for all RubberQueens and Business Builders) Learn more about the Business builders here: Business Builders Training Program
Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@rondawade.com with the five names of your group to get your promo code.  

We start on July 8th and will deliver your training each Thursday for four weeks. Action steps, a handbook and you'll learn from TRIED and TRUE business practices that will produce results! Building your team takes systems, a huge heart and the desire to help OTHERS above all else.  
———————————————-

It’s $39.99, but if four more people want to sign up, we can each get $5 off.  And, you’ll have lifetime access.

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

Diane Gardner
Jeanne Moss wrote

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:
Growing and leading your team is a passion of mine, and I'm excited to put together a comprehensive training that covers helping your new recruits, encouraging hobbyists AND business minded demonstrators, team meetings, trainings, systems and more. This four week series will give you many action steps to become a better leader to inspire your team!  

Growing a team is one of the number one ways to also grow your income in Direct Sales!  

All the trainings will be offered via videos, complete with a handbook, so you will have LIFETIME ACCESS.  

Each week you'll have an hour long training focusing on many aspects of being a powerful and effective leader.
*and more!  

Cost: 39.99 for all 4 trainings. (Included for all RubberQueens and Business Builders) Learn more about the Business builders here: Business Builders Training Program
Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@rondawade.com with the five names of your group to get your promo code.  

We start on July 8th and will deliver your training each Thursday for four weeks. Action steps, a handbook and you'll learn from TRIED and TRUE business practices that will produce results! Building your team takes systems, a huge heart and the desire to help OTHERS above all else.  
———————————————-

It’s $39.99, but if four more people want to sign up, we can each get $5 off.  And, you’ll have lifetime access.

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss
Yes I am interested Jeanne!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

Beth Schreiber

I’m interested

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 3, 2020, at 10:06 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54309h54@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Jeanne Moss wrote

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:

*and more!  

Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@ with the five names of your group to get your promo code.  

———————————————-

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss
Yes I am interested Jeanne!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54309.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
Does anyone else want to sign up for this class?  We need one more to get the discount.

Thanks!

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:

*and more!  

———————————————-

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

We have our five!  I am emailing Ronda to get our code!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jul 7, 2020, at 11:49 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54379h90@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Does anyone else want to sign up for this class?  We need one more to get the discount.

Thanks!

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:

*and more!  

Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@ with the five names of your group to get your promo code.  

———————————————-

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54379.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I just emailed the discount code to those who wanted to sign up.  Please let me know if you wanted to sign up and didn’t get it.

Thanks!!

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2020, at 3:23 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54380h21@.nabble> wrote:

We have our five!  I am emailing Ronda to get our code!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Jul 7, 2020, at 11:49 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54379h90@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Thanks!

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:

*and more!  

———————————————-

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54379.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

paid up.
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 4:39 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54381h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Ronda+Wade’s+Online+Class+-+Building+and+Leading+Your+Team
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I just emailed the discount code to those who wanted to sign up.  Please let me know if you wanted to sign up and didn’t get it.

Thanks!!

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2020, at 3:23 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54380h21@.nabble> wrote:

We have our five!  I am emailing Ronda to get our code!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

stampingal@...?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team

Does anyone else want to sign up for this class?  We need one more to get the discount.

Thanks!

————————————-
From Ronda’s email:

*and more!  

———————————————-

It’s $39.99, but if four more people want to sign up, we can each get $5 off.  And, you’ll have lifetime access.

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54381.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

HI Jeanne

I contacted you outside the Sudsol list - did you not get my email?

Would like the code

Thanks

Jan

On 7/7/2020 1:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at
> stampingal@ <mailto:stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Ronda
> Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> stampingal@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I just emailed the discount code to those who wanted to sign up.
>  Please let me know if you wanted to sign up and didn’t get it.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Jeanne Moss
> 270.307.1230
> BluegrassStamper@
> www.BluegrassStamper.com
> Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jul 7, 2020, at 3:23 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk
>> <ml+s1100894n54380h21@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>>  We have our five!  I am emailing Ronda to get our code!!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> Jeanne Moss
>> 270.307.1230
>> BluegrassStamper@
>> www.BluegrassStamper.com
>> Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB
>>
>>> On Jul 7, 2020, at 11:49 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk
>>> <ml+s1100894n54379h90@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>> 
>>> stampingal@?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building
>>> and Leading Your Team
>>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>>> stampingal@
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Does anyone else want to sign up for this class?  We need one more
>>> to get the discount.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> ————————————-
>>> >From Ronda’s email:
>>> Growing and leading your team is a passion of mine, and I'm excited
>>> to put together a comprehensive training that covers helping your
>>> new recruits, encouraging hobbyists AND business minded
>>> demonstrators, team meetings, trainings, systems and more. This four
>>> week series will give you many action steps to become a better
>>> leader to inspire your team!
>>>
>>> Growing a team is one of the number one ways to also grow your
>>> income in Direct Sales!
>>>
>>> All the trainings will be offered via videos, complete with a
>>> handbook, so you will have LIFETIME ACCESS.
>>>
>>> Each week you'll have an hour long training focusing on many aspects
>>> of being a powerful and effective leader.
>>> *Helping your new recruits
>>> *Encouraging your hobbyists AND business minded team members
>>> *Developing a positive culture in your team
>>> *Team meetings and other events
>>> *and more!
>>>
>>> Cost: 39.99 for all 4 trainings. (Included for all RubberQueens and
>>> Business Builders) Learn more about the Business builders here:
>>> Business Builders Training Program
>>> Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive
>>> 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@ with the
>>> five names of your group to get your promo code.
>>>
>>> We start on July 8th and will deliver your training each Thursday
>>> for four weeks. Action steps, a handbook and you'll learn from TRIED
>>> and TRUE business practices that will produce results! Building your
>>> team takes systems, a huge heart and the desire to help OTHERS above
>>> all else.
>>> ———————————————-
>>>
>>> It’s $39.99, but if four more people want to sign up, we can each
>>> get $5 off.  And, you’ll have lifetime access.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you’re interested.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Jeanne Moss
>>>
>>>
>>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the
>>> email address to: stampingal@
>>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>> http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54379.html 
>>>
>>> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>>> ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
>>> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the
> email address to: stampingal@ <mailto:stampingal@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54381.html 
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

No, I didn’t!  I’m sorry.  Our code is MOSS, and you can still use it!  Here’s the registration link.

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eh5uo8wz968e3102&oseq=&c=64fdb060-ee71-11e4-9a7c-d4ae52710c75&ch=65024440-ee71-11e4-9a7c-d4ae52710c75

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2020, at 9:10 PM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54386h7@.nabble> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@

HI Jeanne

I contacted you outside the Sudsol list - did you not get my email?

Would like the code

Thanks

Jan

On 7/7/2020 1:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at
> stampingal@ <mailto:stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Ronda
> Wade’s Online Class - Building and Leading Your Team>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> stampingal@
>
> I just emailed the discount code to those who wanted to sign up.
> Please let me know if you wanted to sign up and didn’t get it.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Jeanne Moss
> 270.307.1230
> BluegrassStamper@
> www.BluegrassStamper.com
> Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Jul 7, 2020, at 3:23 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk
>> <ml+s1100894n54380h21@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>>  We have our five! I am emailing Ronda to get our code!!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> Jeanne Moss
>> 270.307.1230
>> BluegrassStamper@
>> www.BluegrassStamper.com
>> Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB
>>
>>> On Jul 7, 2020, at 11:49 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk
>>> <ml+s1100894n54379h90@.nabble> wrote:
>>>
>>> 
>>> stampingal@?subject=Re: Ronda Wade’s Online Class - Building
>>> and Leading Your Team
>>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>>> stampingal@
>>> Does anyone else want to sign up for this class? We need one more
>>> to get the discount.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> ————————————-
>>> >From Ronda’s email:
>>> Growing and leading your team is a passion of mine, and I'm excited
>>> to put together a comprehensive training that covers helping your
>>> new recruits, encouraging hobbyists AND business minded
>>> demonstrators, team meetings, trainings, systems and more. This four
>>> week series will give you many action steps to become a better
>>> leader to inspire your team!
>>>
>>> Growing a team is one of the number one ways to also grow your
>>> income in Direct Sales!
>>>
>>> All the trainings will be offered via videos, complete with a
>>> handbook, so you will have LIFETIME ACCESS.
>>>
>>> Each week you'll have an hour long training focusing on many aspects
>>> of being a powerful and effective leader.
>>> *Helping your new recruits
>>> *Encouraging your hobbyists AND business minded team members
>>> *Developing a positive culture in your team
>>> *Team meetings and other events
>>> *and more!
>>>
>>> Cost: 39.99 for all 4 trainings. (Included for all RubberQueens and
>>> Business Builders) Learn more about the Business builders here:
>>> Business Builders Training Program
>>> Group discount if you gather 5 or more, and you will each receive
>>> 5.00 off your registration. Email us at creatingsuccess@ with the
>>> five names of your group to get your promo code.
>>>
>>> We start on July 8th and will deliver your training each Thursday
>>> for four weeks. Action steps, a handbook and you'll learn from TRIED
>>> and TRUE business practices that will produce results! Building your
>>> team takes systems, a huge heart and the desire to help OTHERS above
>>> all else.
>>> ———————————————-
>>>
>>> It’s $39.99, but if four more people want to sign up, we can each
>>> get $5 off. And, you’ll have lifetime access.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you’re interested.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Jeanne Moss
>>>
>>>
>>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the
>>> email address to: stampingal@
>>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>>> http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54379.html 
>>>
>>> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>>> ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
>>> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the
> email address to: stampingal@ <mailto:stampingal@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54381.html 
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ronda-Wade-s-Online-Class-Building-and-Leading-Your-Team-tp54300p54386.html