classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rolling Out the New Catalogs

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Are you doing anything special to roll out the new mini and SAB catalogs?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalogs

lkiers

I’ve already done my event this past Saturday. Customers stopped by during the previous week to pick up their new catties and a free card kit. On Sat. we met on Zoom to walk through the catties together. I had door prizes for everyone and “order” prizes which would be finalized after the orders were in. I showed them all the cards I had made using the new and SAB products I had. I sent out Paper Share details ahead of time so some people ordered that as well. We made some simple cards using card stock and new DSP since no one had new product yet.  I had 15 people on Zoom and 15 orders followed. That may not sound like much to some of you “Big Timers” who do FB Live regularly but it was a huge order for me. I never used technology to run my business before CoVid so this year has been a mega learning curve for me. I appreciate all I’ve learned from so many of my Sudsol “sisters”. I wish you all much success as you celebrate the new catties in events large and small in the weeks ahead. Lena Kiers in Canada.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 13, 2021, at 12:12 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57121h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling Out the New Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalogs-tp57121.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble

Awesome job.  I am just starting doing FB each week.  Sounds like you did awesome!
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cell Phone: 608-576-3198
wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Jan 13, 2021, at 12:23 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57123h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

I’ve already done my event this past Saturday. Customers stopped by during the previous week to pick up their new catties and a free card kit. On Sat. we met on Zoom to walk through the catties together. I had door prizes for everyone and “order” prizes which would be finalized after the orders were in. I showed them all the cards I had made using the new and SAB products I had. I sent out Paper Share details ahead of time so some people ordered that as well. We made some simple cards using card stock and new DSP since no one had new product yet.  I had 15 people on Zoom and 15 orders followed. That may not sound like much to some of you “Big Timers” who do FB Live regularly but it was a huge order for me. I never used technology to run my business before CoVid so this year has been a mega learning curve for me. I appreciate all I’ve learned from so many of my Sudsol “sisters”. I wish you all much success as you celebrate the new catties in events large and small in the weeks ahead. Lena Kiers in Canada.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 13, 2021, at 12:12 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57121h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalogs-tp57121.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalogs-tp57121p57123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Copper
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I used the mailing selector to send catalog but other than that I didn't  do anything special. 

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:13 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57121h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling+Out+the+New+Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalogs-tp57121.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h21@n7.nabble.com

--
Brenda Copper
Living By the Pond on the Maryland Delaware Line
https://www.facebook.com/CopperCropper/
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

It’s really difficult to “roll out” the new catalogs when customers haven’t 
received them!  SU was to send again, but still not received by customers.
I’ve talked with many by phone and they are quite frustrated as am I.  I can
Mail once again, but is this a waste?  Will they receive?  Hard to deliver as
We are so spread out.  Customers are older (as am I) and not online.  A
Difficult situation.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 13, 2021, at 12:13 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57121h97@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I'm mailing out the new Basic White product info along with a sample envelope and 1/4 sheet of CS.  Also a card sample of Fine Art Floral for an upcoming mini class.  All my customers, including myself, finally have received both catalogs!

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
On 01/13/2021 12:12 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57121h87@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.