classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
How do you roll out the new catalog to your customers?  Please share your ideas.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

Sue Erickson

I mail it out to distant customers with a catalog scavenger hunt. And I have a new catalog party. 

Sent from my iPad

On May 16, 2019, at 8:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48143h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How do you roll out the new catalog to your customers?  Please share your ideas.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I mail out to distant customers with a shopping list and a card inside. Other customers, I hand deliver with the same

On Fri, 17 May 2019 at 13:09, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48143h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling+Out+the+New+Catalog+to+Your+Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How do you roll out the new catalog to your customers?  Please share your ideas.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

I will distribute the new catalogs along with a Wish List/Index to club members this weekend.  Long distance customers catalogs and Wish List will be mailed.  Have a great day.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 11:09 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48143h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling+Out+the+New+Catalog+to+Your+Customers

How do you roll out the new catalog to your customers?  Please share your ideas.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I’ve mailed some catalogs out to regular customers near and far so they could get their hands on it first.  Then I hand deliver (offer) it to those who are interested in ordering in my classes—along with the Wish List and a coupon (hand made of course) for a $10 discount off of their first order over $50.  They love that coupon which I’ve been offering for years.

~Blythe

On May 16, 2019, at 8:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48143h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalog%20to%20Your%20Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Rolling out the new catalog

grantj

For those who live out of state, I use the catalog mailing program. For local ones, I will pass them out to customers (and sell old ones) at my yard sale. Other than that, I give them out at my first class -- it's an incentive for them to come.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

For my locals I’m having a kickoff party with make and takes and prizes.  For my out of town ladies I mail them a catalog. And if you’re a really good customer I spiral bind those new catalogs.  

Very excited this year! 

Lisa Miller

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

On May 17, 2019, at 9:34 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48151h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I’ve mailed some catalogs out to regular customers near and far so they could get their hands on it first.  Then I hand deliver (offer) it to those who are interested in ordering in my classes—along with the Wish List and a coupon (hand made of course) for a $10 discount off of their first order over $50.  They love that coupon which I’ve been offering for years.

~Blythe

On May 16, 2019, at 8:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48143h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalog%20to%20Your%20Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48151.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

donnab07

I used the Customer Mailing Selector for my long distance customers (and they are already receiving them).  For my local customers I will distribute the catalog along with a wish list and new In Color bookmark at my catalog reveal party at the beginning of June.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n48143h75@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48143h75@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:10 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

Rachel Brooks

I had to intro the catalog to my group of stampers by the seat of my pants this time.  UPS arrived with them just as I was putting on my jacket to go to class!  I had time there to go through and list pages I wanted to highlight with them.  After their cards were done, I simply walked them through, noting the pages I'd chosen to feature.  The suite vs bundle options, the items that were related to those in previous catalog (they love the fact they can use some of their things they already have!), the great selections of sentiments,  humorous items, etc.  We had a great time.  I put the Wish List with the Index on the side in each catalog, as I'd run those off in preparation.  Now to wait for June 4 and beyond and see the response.

Rachel Brooks
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Rachel,

I'm impressed you had time to do all that at your workshop! I especially like the idea of letting them know what is related from the old catalog. 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 17, 2019 at 10:10 AM "SUDSOL [Rachel Brooks] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48156h35@.nabble> wrote:

bvillegma@gmail.com?subject=Re: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bvillegma@

I had to intro the catalog to my group of stampers by the seat of my pants this time.  UPS arrived with them just as I was putting on my jacket to go to class!  I had time there to go through and list pages I wanted to highlight with them.  After their cards were done, I simply walked them through, noting the pages I'd chosen to feature.  The suite vs bundle options, the items that were related to those in previous catalog (they love the fact they can use some of their things they already have!), the great selections of sentiments,  humorous items, etc.  We had a great time.  I put the Wish List with the Index on the side in each catalog, as I'd run those off in preparation.  Now to wait for June 4 and beyond and see the response.

Rachel Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rachel Brooks, please change the email address to: bvillegma@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48156.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I send a few and hand out the rest at my sale or classes.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48143h35@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2019 8:09 pm

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

Dori Saltow

I use the mailing selector for my out-of-towners.  I’ll have a Hostess Appreciation party to start off the new catalog, with games, prizes & a drawing.
We’ll do some make n’ takes & have some munchies.  Later on I’ll have a Open House.

Dori Saltow

Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 9:28 AM
To: dorisaltow@charter.net
Subject: Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@

I send a few and hand out the rest at my sale or classes.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48143h35@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Thu, May 16, 2019 8:09 pm

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{3BA5DDFA-4BF9-4F5B-AF2A-9A4DDC9C53AE}mid://00000214/" rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48158.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Rachel Brooks

I had to giggle, Rachel, when I saw your comment that your customers loved the fact that they could still use some of their things they already have ... my customers love that I can still use those items!!!  Fact is, they can always use their retired items; whereas, in a class setting, I can’t!  My customers (one in particular) are always excited at the prospect that I will have new designs for them using some of the older current stamp sets.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2019, at 9:10 AM, SUDSOL [Rachel Brooks] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48156h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bvillegma@gmail.com

Rachel Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rachel Brooks, please change the email address to: bvillegma@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48156.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2019, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48166h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

I had to giggle, Rachel, when I saw your comment that your customers loved the fact that they could still use some of their things they already have ... my customers love that I can still use those items!!!  Fact is, they can always use their retired items; whereas, in a class setting, I can’t!  My customers (one in particular) are always excited at the prospect that I will have new designs for them using some of the older current stamp sets.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2019, at 9:10 AM, SUDSOL [Rachel Brooks] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48156h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bvillegma@gmail.com

Rachel Brooks

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48166.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Lisa Miller

For my customers that have bought a Big Shot through me, their annual catalog is Spiral Bound (Staples) and hand delivered if they are local. I use the SU! Mailing program for my out of area customers and hand deliver the ones that are local. Then I hand them out at my Kickoff where there are Make & takes and Prize Patrol and that night specials. 
I never sell any of my catalogs, old or new.
Already planning my June Kickoff!
Nola
Nola Burkhard, Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2019, at 7:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48154h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lisamiller1986@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com

For my locals I’m having a kickoff party with make and takes and prizes.  For my out of town ladies I mail them a catalog. And if you’re a really good customer I spiral bind those new catalogs.  

Very excited this year! 

Lisa Miller

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

On May 17, 2019, at 9:34 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48151h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog to Your Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48151.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Miller, please change the email address to: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-to-Your-Customers-tp48143p48154.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com