classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rolling Out the New Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your plan for rolling out the new catalog to customers since we are social distancing?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog

Beth Schreiber

I’ll be dropping catalogs some off when I take my car out for it’s weekly ride. I’m hoping things open up soon to get catalogs to others who are further away.

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2020, at 10:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53437h22@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling Out the New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What is your plan for rolling out the new catalog to customers since we are social distancing?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I increased the number of catalogs on the SU Mailing Selector, including to those customers I knew were more in at-risk categories. For the rest, we are doing a mix of delivery and pickup, maintaining appropriate distancing.
I typically include a quarter sheet of each of the new InColors, but as my preorder is coming later, I've had to forego that.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-05-20 7:05:48 AM
Subject: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I’m having them mailed to my out-of-town customers but the rest I will invite to come and pick theirs up or I will deliver them if they can’t come to pick up.  In each catalogue I’ll include the Scavenger Hunt that I posted here as well as the wish list someone else posted. 

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On May 20, 2020, at 10:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53437h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Rolling Out the New Catalog

Diane Gardner

Most of my customers are local so they are picking up catalogs with orders and online class kits.  I put a wish list inside and the sheet of the blends that was here on SUDSOL – needed to make them more obvious.

From: ml+s1100894n53437h90@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53437h90@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I had them mailed as usual, to my out of town customers. The rest I will drop off at their homes. I have a ZOOM meeting all set up with “mystery” stampin’! This way everyone that wants to attend can - my out of town/state customers are the most excited about this as we can at least meet “face to face” and since I have not ever really met them, it gives us the opportunity to do so.

Once I can get the new IC ink pads (sure hope they are in by June 3 and that they have plenty!!!) I will make up tags like the one in the new catty and mail them out to everyone.

Nola

On May 20, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53443h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE:%20Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Most of my customers are local so they are picking up catalogs with orders and online class kits.  I put a wish list inside and the sheet of the blends that was here on SUDSOL – needed to make them more obvious.

From: ml+s1100894n53437h90@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53437h90@.nabble> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>
Subject: SU!: Rolling Out the New Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437p53443.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

I use the mailing selector to ship catalogs to my online customers.

For my local club members, I order catalogs, take them to a printing
shop and have the backs cut off and bind them myself.  They will get
their new catalog with their May order - if they want them sooner, they
can pick them up - I leave them on the porch!

I also check back with my customers to see if they received them from
the mailing selector!

Jan

On 5/20/2020 7:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
> clindmeier@
> <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Rolling Out the New Catalog>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> clindmeier@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Our question this week is:
> What is your plan for rolling out the new catalog to customers since
> we are social distancing?
>
> Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could
> play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your
> answers by Sunday morning.
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change
> the email address to: clindmeier@
> <mailto:clindmeier@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I used the Customer Selector to mail the new catalogs to my regular customers.  I also purchased a box of the new catalogs so I have some on hand for new potential customers.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53437h89@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53437h89@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 7:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

I’m planning on mailing catalogs and a stamp-a-long project of paper and diecuts to customers. Once my holders for my iPad for recording arrive, I’m going to have a Facebook Messenger online get-together. Almost all of my customer use Facebook already, and they don’t have to download Zoom or anything else.

Peri

Peri Beal
www.PapercraftingThreads.com

On May 20, 2020, at 9:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53437h72@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h18@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I am delivering my catalogues to all my customers doors.  I have included a catalogue search and a few other samples.  I will go down my phone list and contact each customer on or after the new Annual comes live to let know I am avail for any questions and assistance if they need it.  

Hugs Nancy

On May 20, 2020, at 1:02 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53449h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Rolling%20Out%20the%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

I’m planning on mailing catalogs and a stamp-a-long project of paper and diecuts to customers. Once my holders for my iPad for recording arrive, I’m going to have a Facebook Messenger online get-together. Almost all of my customer use Facebook already, and they don’t have to download Zoom or anything else.

Peri

Peri Beal
www.PapercraftingThreads.com

On May 20, 2020, at 9:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53437h72@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h18@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rolling-Out-the-New-Catalog-tp53437p53449.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

I might have gone a little crazy but I love my customers!

I adhered a Tulip to a pen and made little Tulip baskets with candy in them.

I gave them each a Wish List, bookmark with the New In Colors on it and a  scavenger hunt game.

Some I sent out, some I delivered and others are picking them up at my home.

I try to make it fun them as well as me!

Kay Capps

On 2020-05-20 08:04, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

Due to COVID I used the customer mailer to send out my catalogs this year. I’ve already received calls from customers that they have received. 

No open house planned at this time. As most of my customers are older, they have said until a vaccine comes out they would not be coming to classes or open house for new catalogs. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On May 20, 2020, at 8:04 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53437h28@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I sent more than normal through customer select for my club gals. I determined if they lived with elderly or stayed home nervously. That is how I chose who I send through our mail selector, besides my long distance customers of course. I had two cases of catalogs shipped to my friend for my other customers to pick up from her. She left them out on her front porch for pick up. Most all have them already.

I am mailing up in color projects etc to my friend who is holding club classes now for me so they will get to do all of that fun stuff once the club begins. If it lasts longer then expected, Chris will complete the bookmarkers and put them in the orders when the girls pick them up. For me, I need to do things differently for the first time in 20 years since I moved from NJ to FL last December. I’m still trying to work it all out. The move was unexpected but so were a lot of things… 😊

Good luck and God Bless!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n53437h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53437h63@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com