Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

joyce pacer
I have enough people interested to get the $5 discount.  The training will be $30.
Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email.  I will need your name and email address.

Joyce Pacer

At this time we have seven that have emailed me: Sandy J, Diane G, Beth S, Karen B, Connie D, Penny N, and myself,
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

GrammyKaren

How do we go about paying 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51220h49@.nabble>
Date: 1/9/20 9:26 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I have enough people interested to get the $5 discount.  The training will be $30.
Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email.  I will need your name and email address.

Joyce Pacer

At this time we have seven that have emailed me: Sandy J, Diane G, Beth S, Karen B, Connie D, Penny N, and myself,
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

joyce pacer

I will contact her and get the details and let you know.  If it is like John does, I send him the names and addresses and he sends a special letter to them.
On January 9, 2020 at 9:40 PM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51221h65@.nabble> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=RE: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51220h49@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < grammyKaren51@ >

joycepacer@?subject=Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51221.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Diane Gardner
Dggard@

Diane Gardner
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On Jan 9, 2020, at 9:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51220h63@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Peri Beal 
info@papercraftingthreads.com 

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, 8:26 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51220h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Rhonda's+training+for+SAB+and+the+new+year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have enough people interested to get the $5 discount.  The training will be $30.
Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email.  I will need your name and email address.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Mezias

Can someone tell me a little more about this training? I may be interested! Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

Susan Mezias

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:00:55 PM EST, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51222h54@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

I will contact her and get the details and let you know.  If it is like John does, I send him the names and addresses and he sends a special letter to them.
On January 9, 2020 at 9:40 PM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51221h65@.nabble > wrote:

grammyKaren51@?subject=RE: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

joycepacer@ ?subject=Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51221.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51222.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h65@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

This is a four week training where each week she covers a different way to increase your business in 2020.  I think it starts with motivation, then recruiting, classes, etc.  It is a recording and then she has follow up assignments for each week.  You do not need to be there exactly at the time the recording airs, you can listen at anytime.
Joyce
On January 10, 2020 at 8:36 PM "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51234h68@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Can someone tell me a little more about this training? I may be interested! Thanks so much! Susan Mezias

Susan Mezias

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:00:55 PM EST, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51222h54@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

On January 9, 2020 at 9:40 PM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51221h65@.nabble > wrote:

grammyKaren51@ ?subject=RE: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51222.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51234.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Mezias

Thanks! I think I'm interested! Let me know how much with the discount & I'll pay right away! Appreciate your time!

Susan Mezias

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 08:43:09 PM EST, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51235h57@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

This is a four week training where each week she covers a different way to increase your business in 2020.  I think it starts with motivation, then recruiting, classes, etc.  It is a recording and then she has follow up assignments for each week.  You do not need to be there exactly at the time the recording airs, you can listen at anytime.
Joyce
On January 10, 2020 at 8:36 PM "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51234h68@.nabble > wrote:

susanmezias@?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

Susan Mezias

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 10:00:55 PM EST, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51222h54@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51234.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51235.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

The code is JOYCE and here is the link to sign up.
On January 11, 2020 at 3:00 PM "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51246h40@.nabble> wrote:

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Thanks! I think I'm interested! Let me know how much with the discount & I'll pay right away! Appreciate your time!

Susan Mezias

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 08:43:09 PM EST, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51235h57@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce
On January 10, 2020 at 8:36 PM "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51234h68@.nabble > wrote:

susanmezias@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Susan Mezias

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51235.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51246.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

Here is the link to sign up for the training.

The discount code is JOYCE  Make sure you click on apply also.
On January 10, 2020 at 7:06 AM "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51225h89@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri Beal
info@

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020, 8:26 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51220h45@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Rhonda's+training+for+SAB+and+the+new+year

I have enough people interested to get the $5 discount. The training will be $30.
Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email. I will need your name and email address.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51225.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

The link to the training is:

The discount code is JOYCE and then click on apply
On January 10, 2020 at 5:58 AM "SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51224h58@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Diane Gardner
Dggard@

Diane Gardner
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On Jan 9, 2020, at 9:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51220h63@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Rhonda-s-training-for-SAB-and-the-new-year-tp51220p51224.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren

The link to sign up for the training is

The discount code is JOYCE and make sure to click on apply
On January 9, 2020 at 9:40 PM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51221h65@.nabble> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=RE: SU!: Rhonda's training for SAB and the new year

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat