classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Retiring List PDF

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how I can create a link so my customers can access the Retiring Lists? I tried cutting and pasting the URL but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.FYI - I don't have a DBWS.

TIA,
 Barbara Felece
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF

Jeanne Moss

I don’t know, but I’ll be watching for responses from those more tech savvy than I am.

I downloaded the list, then attached it to an email to my customers, and posted it as a file link in my FB group.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41686h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how I can create a link so my customers can access the Retiring Lists? I tried cutting and pasting the URL but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated.FYI - I don't have a DBWS.

TIA,
 Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Retiring List PDF

Gail Beezley
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

Go to the SU! page where the lists are and find the one you want (like PDF – US.  Right click on the link and select “Copy Link Address” (or something similar, depending on your browser). 

cid:image001.png@01D3D0A4.52B58C80

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Stampin’ Up!: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gailbeezley/

Tealightful: http://www.tealightfultea.net/rvcrafting

From: ml+s1100894n41686h76@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41686h76@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:13 AM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: SU!: Retiring List PDF

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
 Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h3@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk,
click here.

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

If you have a blog, upload it to the media files and then save the link. Use that link from the media files to create a clickable link in your post

On 10 April 2018 at 23:16, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41687h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Retiring+List+PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I don’t know, but I’ll be watching for responses from those more tech savvy than I am.

I downloaded the list, then attached it to an email to my customers, and posted it as a file link in my FB group.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41686h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@...?subject=Retiring List PDF

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
 Barbara Felece

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41687.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

I finally figured out doing it similarly to what Jeanne did. I downloaded the PDF and then attached it to an email to my customers. I don’t have a blog or a DBWS so I communicate with my customers via email.
Thanks to all who responded to my question.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2018, at 10:12 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41690h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

If you have a blog, upload it to the media files and then save the link. Use that link from the media files to create a clickable link in your post

On 10 April 2018 at 23:16, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41687h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41686h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41687.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41690.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

would Colleen consider adding a computer info on the SUDSOL site? I know this stuff is basic, but my 66 year old brain refuses to save it.
Is it only me?
thanks
Katie Brandt

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41720h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Retiring+List+PDF

I finally figured out doing it similarly to what Jeanne did. I downloaded the PDF and then attached it to an email to my customers. I don’t have a blog or a DBWS so I communicate with my customers via email.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2018, at 10:12 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41690h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41690.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41720.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

We're happy to add member generated files to the website.  However, my 56 year old brain doesn't know what your 66 year old brain is wanting there.   We used to have a "Computer Help" section, but found it got out of date fairly quickly - especially with things like Facebook and the DBWS.  So sometimes just asking the question and getting the current answer is the best approach. 

If you're looking for something in particular, let me know and we can see what we can do.

Thanks,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml+s1100894n41755h50@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41755h50@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

would Colleen consider adding a computer info on the SUDSOL site? I know this stuff is basic, but my 66 year old brain refuses to save it.

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41720h98@.nabble> wrote:

stamperbabs@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Retiring+List+PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2018, at 10:12 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41690h94@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On 10 April 2018 at 23:16, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41687h74@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Retiring+List+PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41686h7@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h97@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41720.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

--

stampingwithkate@

stampingwithkate@www.catskillstamper.com

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41755.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@.nabble

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I wasn’t the original asker in this, but it brought to mind that I’ve thought at sometimes that I’d like one  place to go that had instructions for doing things on the SUDSOL website.

For example, while I usually use Outlook for my e-mails, I can receive and reply to SUDSOL messages just fine. But when I wanted to start a new topic AND attach a file, it was a struggle. I found the way to upload a file, but when I did, the “post” and other buttons disappeared. I realized after I’d deleted everything I did and started over that it just disappeared down behind something else that was there. Then, when I tried to upload the file again, it looked like it didn’t load. I gave up and waited until my first e-mail hit my Outlook mailbox (a few seconds later) and then replied to it to attach the file.

Some step-by-step instructions with screen shots for various things that we do in SUDSOL, including Pinning, writing e-mails, searching for articles, and other things, ALL IN ONE PLACE, would be great for my 73-year old brain!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml+s1100894n41765h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41765h84@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

We're happy to add member generated files to the website. However, my 56 year old brain doesn't know what your 66 year old brain is wanting there. We used to have a "Computer Help" section, but found it got out of date fairly quickly - especially with things like Facebook and the DBWS. So sometimes just asking the question and getting the current answer is the best approach.

If you're looking for something in particular, let me know and we can see what we can do.

Thanks,

Coleen

Image removed by sender. slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Find us on Image removed by sender.Facebook and Image removed by sender. pinterest.pngPinterest

stampingwithkate@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41720h98@.nabble> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2018, at 10:12 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41690h94@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On 10 April 2018 at 23:16, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41687h74@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41686h7@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41755.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41765.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I'm with you Robin!  I get so discouraged and feel so "old school" sometimes.
Some of these gals (Colleen) are such whiz kids at this stuff.   Thanks to all
Who are willing to jump in and help us!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2018, at 5:23 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41768h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I wasn’t the original asker in this, but it brought to mind that I’ve thought at sometimes that I’d like one place to go that had instructions for doing things on the SUDSOL website.

For example, while I usually use Outlook for my e-mails, I can receive and reply to SUDSOL messages just fine. But when I wanted to start a new topic AND attach a file, it was a struggle. I found the way to upload a file, but when I did, the “post” and other buttons disappeared. I realized after I’d deleted everything I did and started over that it just disappeared down behind something else that was there. Then, when I tried to upload the file again, it looked like it didn’t load. I gave up and waited until my first e-mail hit my Outlook mailbox (a few seconds later) and then replied to it to attach the file.

Some step-by-step instructions with screen shots for various things that we do in SUDSOL, including Pinning, writing e-mails, searching for articles, and other things, ALL IN ONE PLACE, would be great for my 73-year old brain!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

We're happy to add member generated files to the website. However, my 56 year old brain doesn't know what your 66 year old brain is wanting there. We used to have a "Computer Help" section, but found it got out of date fairly quickly - especially with things like Facebook and the DBWS. So sometimes just asking the question and getting the current answer is the best approach.

Thanks,

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Find us on Image removed by sender.Facebook and Image removed by sender. pinterest.pngPinterest

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41765.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41768.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos
Administrator
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Have you looked at the SUDSOL Help section of the website?  We have videos for a number of items you've listed below. 

Get there by going to the Community Tab -> SUDSOL Info -> How To.

It has things like:

Pinning,

Creating your own StamPINboards

Adding an inline picture to an email

Accessing the SUDSOL Chat room

Resizing pictures for BLOG or email

Navigating SUDSOL

How to Search on SUDSOL

How to post to the Discussion forum

and more.

Take a look around there and let us know what we're missing and we'd be glad to add it!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n41768h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41768h53@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:23 PM

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I wasn’t the original asker in this, but it brought to mind that I’ve thought at sometimes that I’d like one place to go that had instructions for doing things on the SUDSOL website.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

coleen@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

Thanks,

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41768.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Thanks Coleen!

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2018, at 6:51 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41774h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Have you looked at the SUDSOL Help section of the website? We have videos for a number of items you've listed below.

It has things like:

Pinning,

Navigating SUDSOL

How to Search on SUDSOL

and more.

Take a look around there and let us know what we're missing and we'd be glad to add it!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Thanks,

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41774.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Could we just have one document – it will be longish – that has the instructions in it? That way we don’t have to spend time watching a video that turns out not to have what we want. We can just skim through it to see if what we want is in there. When I’m trying to get something done and go on to something else, I don’t want to stop and watch a video.

Sigh. Sorry. It just irks me that I can find written instructions when I need them, so I have to hack my way through it. Or, as I do now, just don’t participate that much.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n41774h63@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41774h63@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:52 PM

Have you looked at the SUDSOL Help section of the website? We have videos for a number of items you've listed below.

It has things like:

Pinning,

Navigating SUDSOL

How to Search on SUDSOL

and more.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Retiring%20List%20PDF

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Thanks,

Coleen

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Find us on Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.Facebook and Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. pinterest.pngPinterest

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41774.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I would like to ALSO have instructions for videos. It is very difficult for me to watch a video & try to do things step-by-step. I understand that they’re so much easier than writing instructions, but I need to see the words.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2018, at 8:37 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41781h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Could we just have one document – it will be longish – that has the instructions in it? That way we don’t have to spend time watching a video that turns out not to have what we want. We can just skim through it to see if what we want is in there. When I’m trying to get something done and go on to something else, I don’t want to stop and watch a video.

Sigh. Sorry. It just irks me that I can find written instructions when I need them, so I have to hack my way through it. Or, as I do now, just don’t participate that much.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

It has things like:

Pinning,

Navigating SUDSOL

How to Search on SUDSOL

and more.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Thanks,

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Find us on Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.Facebook and Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. pinterest.pngPinterest

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41781.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

Amen, Jan!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2018, at 16:05, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41784h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I would like to ALSO have instructions for videos. It is very difficult for me to watch a video & try to do things step-by-step. I understand that they’re so much easier than writing instructions, but I need to see the words.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2018, at 8:37 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41781h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

It has things like:

Pinning,

Navigating SUDSOL

How to Search on SUDSOL

and more.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Thanks,

Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Is it only me?

thanks

Katie Brandt

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
Barbara Felece

--

--

stampingwithkate@

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41781.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retiring-List-PDF-tp41686p41784.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I just sent my customers to the page on my DBWS, that way they will know the products haven’t sold out yet.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:16 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41687h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Retiring List PDF

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41686h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Retiring List PDF

Hi Everyone,

TIA,
 Barbara Felece

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com