Retired lists surprises

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Retired lists surprises

Pricy Darrell
A couple things surprised me in the retired lists. #1 is silver glimmer paper. I love it and had already put it on my next wish list. Also I was a little surprised about the Dressform Pop n Cuts and the sponge daubers. I wonder if the discontinue of the daubers is being prompted by the new blendable markers. Pricy Darrell
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Retired lists surprises

Barbara Rathmell

There is an asterisk next to the sponge daubers and silver glimmer paper which means it's just being re-packaged, not retired.

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n8634h66@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Retired lists surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

A couple things surprised me in the retired lists. #1 is silver glimmer paper. I love it and had already put it on my next wish list. Also I was a little surprised about the Dressform Pop n Cuts and the sponge daubers. I wonder if the discontinue of the daubers is being prompted by the new blendable markers. Pricy Darrell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h86@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

Shannon Bradley

On my list that I printed directly from the Stampin' Up! site there is NOT an asterisk beside the daubers nor the silver glimmer paper.  I ordered several of both specifically because of that. I was also really bummed out because I wanted to stock up on the Dazzling Diamonds glitter as there is no asterisk beside that either, but it was already sold out when I placed my order today.  Boooohoooo!
Shannon in AZ
----- Original Message -----
To: 4instamper@cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:40 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Retired lists surprises

bdrathmell@aol.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@aol.com

There is an asterisk next to the sponge daubers and silver glimmer paper which means it's just being re-packaged, not retired.

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n8634h66@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h86@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8635.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h27@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

Pam Staples

Stampin’ Up! has released an updated list that now has the asterisks beside the glimmer paper and daubers (and I believe a few other errors were also corrected.).

Pam

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:55 PM, SUDSOL [Shannon Bradley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8636h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

4instamper@cox.net?subject=Re:%20Re:%20Retired%20lists%20surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: 4instamper@cox.net

On my list that I printed directly from the Stampin' Up! site there is NOT an asterisk beside the daubers nor the silver glimmer paper.  I ordered several of both specifically because of that. I was also really bummed out because I wanted to stock up on the Dazzling Diamonds glitter as there is no asterisk beside that either, but it was already sold out when I placed my order today.  Boooohoooo!
Shannon in AZ

bdrathmell@aol.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@aol.com

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8635.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Shannon Bradley, please change the email address to: 4instamper@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8636.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h39@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

Maria Pobre

Dazzling Diamonds is another one that now has an asterisk indicating different packaging.

Happy Stampin'~

On Apr 23, 2014, at 1:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n8637h79@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Stampin’ Up! has released an updated list that now has the asterisks beside the glimmer paper and daubers (and I believe a few other errors were also corrected.).

Pam

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:55 PM, SUDSOL [Shannon Bradley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8636h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: 4instamper@cox.net

Shannon in AZ

bdrathmell@aol.com

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Shannon Bradley, please change the email address to: 4instamper@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8636.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h39@n5.nabble.com

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8637.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

Sue Erickson

I noticed a little asterisk after the sponge daubers. At the bottom of the page it says they are being reconfigured.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:12 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8638h56@.nabble> wrote:
miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Re:%20Re:%20Retired%20lists%20surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@

Dazzling Diamonds is another one that now has an asterisk indicating different packaging.

Happy Stampin'~

On Apr 23, 2014, at 1:04 PM, "SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Product Q&As" < ml-node+s1100894n8637h79@.nabble > wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@

Pam

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:55 PM, SUDSOL [Shannon Bradley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8636h81@n5.nabble.com > wrote:

Shannon in AZ
To: 4instamper@cox.net

bdrathmell@aol.com

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

On Apr 22, 2014, at 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n8634h66@n5.nabble.com > wrote:

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8637.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8638.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Retired lists surprises

tinabatori
In reply to this post by Pricy Darrell

I noticed that there was an asterisk beside the sponge daubers; don't know if that just means they'll be coming back in another form.

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8634h48@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Retired+lists+surprises

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Retired lists surprises

Ruthie Burkey

Regarding the Dress Form Pop-N-Cuts, those were designed by Karen Burniston and she is no longer associated with Sizzix.  I believe they have quit manufacturing any of her designs and we (SU) had an agreement that they would manufacture the ones we carry until the end of our catalog year.

Ruthie Burkey, Ft. Worth, Texas
ruthieb76137@
www.stampinwithruthieb.blogspot.com
www.stampinwithruthieb.stampinup.net

Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:18 AM, SUDSOL [tinabatori] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8644h33@.nabble> wrote:
tbatori99@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retired%20lists%20surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tbatori99@

I noticed that there was an asterisk beside the sponge daubers; don't know if that just means they'll be coming back in another form.

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n8634h48@.nabble > wrote:
pricy41@?subject=Retired+lists+surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@.nabble

Tina Batori
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@
(541) 556-7714

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tinabatori, please change the email address to: tbatori99@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8644.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

Gina Taylor

Several of us know Karen personally from attending CHA for many years. She shared that she was blindsided when Sizzix did not renew her contract. She never saw that coming. She has recovered and was quickly taken by another company and she continues to create amazing die cuts. 

~Gina Taylor

From: "SUDSOL [Ruthie Burkey] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n8658h8@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <stampingina@>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:58:23 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Retired lists surprises

ruthieb76137@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Retired lists surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ruthieb76137@

Regarding the Dress Form Pop-N-Cuts, those were designed by Karen Burniston and she is no longer associated with Sizzix.  I believe they have quit manufacturing any of her designs and we (SU) had an agreement that they would manufacture the ones we carry until the end of our catalog year.

Ruthie Burkey, Ft. Worth, Texas
ruthieb76137@
www.stampinwithruthieb.blogspot.com
www.stampinwithruthieb.stampinup.net

Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:18 AM, SUDSOL [tinabatori] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n8644h33@.nabble> wrote:
tbatori99@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Retired%20lists%20surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tbatori99@

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n8634h48@.nabble > wrote:
pricy41@?subject=Retired+lists+surprises
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <A href="about:blank" shape=rect rel=nofollow target=_blank>click here.

Tina Batori
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@
(541) 556-7714

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tinabatori, please change the email address to: tbatori99@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8644.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="about:blank" shape=rect rel=nofollow target=_blank>click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ruthie Burkey, please change the email address to: ruthieb76137@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-lists-surprises-tp8634p8658.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h84@.nabble