classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Retired Storybook Designer Paper

Becky Godfrey
Hello,

Here is a trivia question.  I am trying to recreate the storybook designer series paper colors from many years ago.  It had 1 2 3 and pictures of rabbits and children and lined paper and such.  Does anyone remember what year it was in the catalog and what color blue was used?

Becky Godfrey
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Retired Storybook Designer Paper

Cathy Hansen

Storybook DSP:  Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2020, at 4:31 PM, SUDSOL [Becky Godfrey] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55806h89@.nabble> wrote:

rademacherb0@gmail.com?subject=Retired Storybook Designer Paper
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rademacherb0@

Hello,

Here is a trivia question.  I am trying to recreate the storybook designer series paper colors from many years ago.  It had 1 2 3 and pictures of rabbits and children and lined paper and such.  Does anyone remember what year it was in the catalog and what color blue was used?

Becky Godfrey

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Godfrey, please change the email address to: rademacherb0@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Retired-Storybook-Designer-Paper-tp55806.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.