Open this post in threaded view
|

Retired Christmas Stamps For Sale

Lois Folla

01 Lisa 1.jpeg (160K) Download Attachment
01 Lisa 2.jpeg (158K) Download Attachment
01 Lisa 3.jpeg (172K) Download Attachment

Hi Ladies,

I have a customer who has a few sets she’s selling and I told her I share them here.

I think I saw some ISO looking for a few of these, that is why I am sharing this.

In your EMAIL SUBJECT line please put the name of the set you are interested in.

Stamp set Names

Wondrous wreath
Stitched stockings & punch sold together
Bells & boughs
Get your Santa on
Bright & beautiful

Thank you!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n32221h67@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n32221h67@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: card stock frame?

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20card%20stock%20frame?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

On Sep 29, 2016, at 11:36 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n32214h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=card stock frame?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I’ve seen, more than once, a frame, maybe about 5” x 5” , with about 1” borders, made from card stock and holding a stamped image.  Does this sound familiar?  Connie Babbert—did you have one???  I’ve tried googling but have so far come up empty.

I’ll be looking forward to a clue or two from you gurus.  

Many thanks,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-stock-frame-tp32214.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-stock-frame-tp32214p32221.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Retired Christmas Stamps For Sale

barrl

The first one is not retired.

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 7:12 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n32377h93@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Retired Christmas Stamps For Sale
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

01 Lisa 1.jpeg (160K) Download Attachment
01 Lisa 2.jpeg (158K) Download Attachment
01 Lisa 3.jpeg (172K) Download Attachment

I have a customer who has a few sets she’s selling and I told her I share them here.

I think I saw some ISO looking for a few of these, that is why I am sharing this.

In your EMAIL SUBJECT line please put the name of the set you are interested in.

Stamp set Names

Wondrous wreath
Stitched stockings & punch sold together
Bells & boughs
Get your Santa on
Bright & beautiful

Thank you!
Lois

Lois Folla
Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558
Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724
Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n32221h67@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n32221h67@.nabble ]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group < lois@ >
Subject: Re: SU!: card stock frame?

Stampinmia@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20card%20stock%20frame?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Sep 29, 2016, at 11:36 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help < ml-node+s1100894n32214h66@.nabble > wrote:
blythek@?subject=card stock frame?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I’ve seen, more than once, a frame, maybe about 5” x 5” , with about 1” borders, made from card stock and holding a stamped image.  Does this sound familiar?  Connie Babbert—did you have one???  I’ve tried googling but have so far come up empty.

I’ll be looking forward to a clue or two from you gurus.  

Many thanks,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-stock-frame-tp32214.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-stock-frame-tp32214p32221.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h57@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/card-stock-frame-tp32214p32377.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h47@.nabble