classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Request for Cards

Jeanne Moss
I have received a request from a unit in Afghanistan for all occasion cards that the soldiers can send to friends and family.

If you are willing to provide cards (with envelopes), please contact me privately.

Please, no glitter!  As we all know, glitter can NOT be contained, and it can be dangerous on uniforms when soldiers are trying to blend in with the landscape.

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Request for Cards

Charlene Monroe

Jeanne-
I would be interested in sending cards. Please send me any information I may need.
Thank you!
Charlene

On Oct 17, 2016, at 9:27 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32616h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I have received a request from a unit in Afghanistan for all occasion cards that the soldiers can send to friends and family.

If you are willing to provide cards (with envelopes), please contact me privately.

Please, no glitter!  As we all know, glitter can NOT be contained, and it can be dangerous on uniforms when soldiers are trying to blend in with the landscape.

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: Request for Cards

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Jeanne, I am interested in doing this.  Please send me details.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n32616h38@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n32616h38@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 6:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Request for Cards

stampingal@live.com?subject=Request%20for%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616.html

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h88@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Charlene Monroe

Thanks, Charlene!  It's pretty simple.  Just cards that are ready to send (with envelopes) for any occasion.  No sparklies.

Send them to me at:
Jeanne Moss
526 Langley Trace
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701

I will collect them and box them up and send them to the unit.

Thanks!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [Charlene Monroe] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32617h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

ustamp4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ustamp4fun@gmail.com

Jeanne-
I would be interested in sending cards. Please send me any information I may need.
Thank you!
Charlene

On Oct 17, 2016, at 9:27 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32616h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlene Monroe, please change the email address to: ustamp4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32617.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h87@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by donnab07

It's pretty simple.  Just make cards for any occasion (including Christmas) that are ready to send (with envelopes).  No sparklies.

Send them to me:
Jeanne Moss
526 Langley Trace
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701

I will collect them, and box them up and send them to the unit.

Thanks!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:04 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32618h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Jeanne, I am interested in doing this.  Please send me details.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n32616h38@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n32616h38@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 6:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Request for Cards

stampingal@live.com?subject=Request%20for%20Cards

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h88@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32618.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h87@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Request for Cards

Rita Poll

My group may be interested in doing this. Please send me the needed information.
Thanks.
Rita

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Request for Cards

mailto:stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Thanks, Charlene!  It's pretty simple.  Just cards that are ready to send (with envelopes) for any occasion.  No sparklies.

Send them to me at:
Jeanne Moss
526 Langley Trace
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701

I will collect them and box them up and send them to the unit.

Thanks!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:00 PM, SUDSOL [Charlene Monroe] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32617h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ustamp4fun@gmail.com

Jeanne-
Thank you!
Charlene

Please, no glitter!  As we all know, glitter can NOT be contained, and it can be dangerous on uniforms when soldiers are trying to blend in with the landscape.

Thanks in advance!

Jeanne Moss

To unsubscribe from Card Requests, <A href="wlmailhtml:{14C5142E-07A9-480E-BB2C-B38D5BC9A05A}mid://00000374/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlene Monroe, please change the email address to: ustamp4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32617.html
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, <A href="wlmailhtml:{14C5142E-07A9-480E-BB2C-B38D5BC9A05A}mid://00000374/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32619.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kimberly Mullin
I will be mailing you a box too if that is okay Jeanne.  Thank you.

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jeanne Moss

Thanks, Kim!!  All are appreciated!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2016, at 2:12 PM, SUDSOL [Kimberly Mullin] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32754h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kjustintime@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kjustintime@aol.com

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kimberly Mullin, please change the email address to: kjustintime@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32754.html
Reply | Threaded
|  

Charlene Monroe

I'm so sorry! I took the box of cards to work weeks ago and put them under my desk to mail. I just found them today!!! They have been mailed today (overnighted). I hope it is not too late!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Charlene 

On Oct 25, 2016, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32755h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Request for Cards

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2016, at 2:12 PM, SUDSOL [Kimberly Mullin] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32754h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kjustintime@aol.com

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kimberly Mullin, please change the email address to: kjustintime@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32754.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32755.html
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jeanne Moss

Aww, thank you!  It's not too late.  I expect this will be an ongoing thing for a while.  Little does my husband's family know that tomorrow when they come for Thanksgiving dinner, I will be putting them to work checking and packing the cards we already have!  LOL

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2016, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlene Monroe] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33102h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I'm so sorry! I took the box of cards to work weeks ago and put them under my desk to mail. I just found them today!!! They have been mailed today (overnighted). I hope it is not too late!!!
Charlene 

On Oct 25, 2016, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32755h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p32755.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p33102.html
Reply | Threaded
|  

Maria Pobre

Sounds like fun to me! And definitely an appropriate time to show our gratitude for them! 😊

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Nov 23, 2016, at 8:32 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33103h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Aww, thank you!  It's not too late.  I expect this will be an ongoing thing for a while.  Little does my husband's family know that tomorrow when they come for Thanksgiving dinner, I will be putting them to work checking and packing the cards we already have!  LOL

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2016, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlene Monroe] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33102h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlene 

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p33102.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p33103.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Barbara Stitt

Good plan.  A great reminder for everyone how much we have to
be thankful for!  Great service in your part.  

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33103h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Charlene 

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p33103.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

THANK YOU!!

Jeanne Moss

to everyone who responded to my request to provide cards for the unit in Afghanistan. 

Today, I surprised my in-laws by putting them to work after our Thanksgiving dinner.  We sorted cards, inserted them in a corresponding envelope where the cards were visible, looked for the dreaded glitter, adhered white inserts to those cards that were too dark to write inside, and even performed first aid on some of the cards that had come apart. 

image1.JPG

I haven't counted the cards, but I have two large flat-rate boxes ready to go to the Post Office.

Thanks again for your help!!! 

Jeanne Moss 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2016, at 3:04 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33107h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Request for Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Good plan.  A great reminder for everyone how much we have to
be thankful for!  Great service in your part.  

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n33103h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Charlene 

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Kim Mullin
kjustintime@aol.com

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Request-for-Cards-tp32616p33107.html