Replacement Pads for Scrub

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Replacement Pads for Scrub

Susan Mezias
Hey Everyone, Does Stampin' Up! still sell replacement pads for the stampin scrub?  Thanks, Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Replacement Pads for Scrub

donnab07

I don’t see them in the catalog, but I sure wish they did!  My pads are coming apart, but I really don’t need to replace the entire thing.  Does anyone know where we might find pads that fit our scrub containers?

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n20610h52@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20610h52@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:23 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Replacement%20Pads%20for%20Scrub

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Hey Everyone, Does Stampin' Up! still sell replacement pads for the stampin scrub?  Thanks, Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Replacement Pads for Scrub

Deborah Smart

SU! used to sell the replacement pads for the older style scrub; since changing to the new, larger scrub, there are no more replacement pads. Sad smile

I don’t know where other pads could be found; I’m not sure who manufactures our scrub.

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:29 PM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Replacement Pads for Scrub
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I don’t see them in the catalog, but I sure wish they did!  My pads are coming apart, but I really don’t need to replace the entire thing.  Does anyone know where we might find pads that fit our scrub containers?

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n20610h52@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20610h52@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:23 PM
Subject: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Replacement%20Pads%20for%20Scrub

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Hey Everyone, Does Stampin' Up! still sell replacement pads for the stampin scrub?  Thanks, Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00004841/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610p20611.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Replacement Pads for Scrub

Terri G
In reply to this post by Susan Mezias
I haven't tried it, but someone told me that you can buy the paint pads in the paint department of the hardware store and cut to fit.  It looks like the same material.  

Susan Mezias wrote
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

donnab07

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just ordered two new Stampin’ Scrubs, but I really need to replace 4 more.  I use them for my classes.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n20628h10@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20628h10@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:48 AM

tgeorge72@me.com?subject=Re:%20Replacement%20Pads%20for%20Scrub

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tgeorge72@me.com

I haven't tried it, but someone told me that you can buy the paint pads in the paint department of the hardware store and cut to fit.  It looks like the same material.  

Susan Mezias wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Terri G, please change the email address to: tgeorge72@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610p20628.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

Lois Folla

You SELL what you use!  Just remember that : )

Lois Folla |Stampin' Up! Senior Manager 

Email: Lois@StampinPress.com | Phone: 732-785-1558
Blog: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724
Shop 24/7 Online at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net 

-------- Original Message --------
<ml-node+s1100894n20630h46@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Thu, May 21, 2015 12:35 pm
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@stampinpress.com>

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just ordered two new Stampin’ Scrubs, but I really need to replace 4 more.  I use them for my classes.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n20628h10@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20628h10@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:48 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Replacement Pads for Scrub

tgeorge72@me.com?subject=Re:%20Replacement%20Pads%20for%20Scrub
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tgeorge72@me.com

Susan Mezias wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Terri G, please change the email address to: tgeorge72@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610p20628.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Replacement-Pads-for-Scrub-tp20610p20630.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h90@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.