2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Reminder: SUDSOL Design Challenge 461 for Week of June 12 - 18

Sue Erickson

SDC461 Sandy Griffin.jpeg (91K) Download Attachment

Besides Father’s Day being in June, June is also a traditional month for weddings. Your challenge this week is to create a wedding/anniversary card and share it on one of your pin boards. Be sure to pin it with SDC461 so I can find it. I look forward to seeing what you all create.

Here is a beautiful wedding by card Sandy Griffin I found on Pinterest. I  must remember to CASE this one! Enjoy!

Happy stamping,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: SU!: Reminder: SUDSOL Design Challenge 461 for Week of June 12 - 18

Chris Talbot

That is a WOW card!   Gorgeous!

Chris Talbot

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:31 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n36816h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Reminder:+SUDSOL+Design+Challenge+461+for+Week+of+June+12+-+18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

SDC461 Sandy Griffin.jpeg (91K) Download Attachment

Besides Father’s Day being in June, June is also a traditional month for weddings. Your challenge this week is to create a wedding/anniversary card and share it on one of your pin boards. Be sure to pin it with SDC461 so I can find it. I look forward to seeing what you all create.

Here is a beautiful wedding by card Sandy Griffin I found on Pinterest. I  must remember to CASE this one! Enjoy!

Happy stamping,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-SUDSOL-Design-Challenge-461-for-Week-of-June-12-18-tp36816.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.