classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reminder: SDC 503 for Week of April 2 - 8

Sue Erickson

SDC503 Chris Slogar.jpg (110K) Download Attachment

There is still time to create or pin a card from the internet and join us in this week's challenge.
Last November some of the demonstrators who went to On Stage won the Picnic with You stamp set during the Prize Patrol. I have only used it once and want to get more ideas on how to use it. This week’s challenge is to design a project with this set and the corresponding thinlits and pin your creation to one of your pin boards. Tag it with SDC504 so we all can find it. Don’t worry, even if you don’t own the bundle or stamp set, you can still play with us. Just find a card on the internet using the Picnic with You stamp set and pin it to one of your boards. If we have 5 participants, one of you will win a week of free SUDSOL. I will also award a prize for the most original design.

Check out this card by Chris Slogar. She used a combination of several stamp sets for her design.

Happy Designing,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Coordinator

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!