Reminder - Getting Ornate

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reminder - Getting Ornate

Sue Erickson
Your design challenge this week is to design and pin a card or other project using one of the Ornate Frames Dies on a non-Halloween theme. As always, you can pin a card from the internet if you don’t have time to actually create a card or don’t have this set of dies. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC583.

Here are three more cards, one by Kylie Bertucci, one by Mary Hansen, and one by Christy Gridley, to spark your creativity.

Let’s get ornate,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Window Card

Laurie Rigo

Hello,

I saw you wanted window cards this week.  I am unable to sign on to SUDSOL.  It won't bring up a log in point for me.  I will just send you a picture, and you can use it as you wish.

IMG_3487.JPG
Have a wonderful week!

Laurie Rigo,
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Phoenix, AZ
Visit My Website: www.LaurieRigo.StampinUp.net
Email Me: ljrigo@aol.com
Follow Me on Facebook: Laurie Rigo, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Pinterest: Laurie Rigo
623-434-0127 Hm  602-318-5816 Mobile
I love what I do and look forward to sharing it with you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Window Card

Sue Erickson

Thanks for playing along with this week’s design challenge, Laurie. I have uploaded your card to our challenge pin board.
Sue

On Sep 27, 2020, at 7:25 PM, SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55684h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

LJRigo@aol.com?subject=Window%20Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: LJRigo@aol.com

Hello,

I saw you wanted window cards this week.  I am unable to sign on to SUDSOL.  It won't bring up a log in point for me.  I will just send you a picture, and you can use it as you wish.

IMG_3487.JPG
Have a wonderful week!

Laurie Rigo,
Phoenix, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Rigo, please change the email address to: LJRigo@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Getting-Ornate-tp50246p55684.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Window Card

Laurie Rigo

Thank you! 

Have a great day ,
Laurie 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Monday, September 28, 2020, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55692h77@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Window Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Thanks for playing along with this week’s design challenge, Laurie. I have uploaded your card to our challenge pin board.
Sue

On Sep 27, 2020, at 7:25 PM, SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n55684h82@.nabble > wrote:

LJRigo@?subject=Window%20Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: LJRigo@

Hello,

IMG_3487.JPG
Have a wonderful week!

Laurie Rigo,
Phoenix, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Rigo, please change the email address to: LJRigo@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Getting-Ornate-tp50246p55684.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Getting-Ornate-tp50246p55692.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h87@.nabble