Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

Sue Erickson
Why haven't you taken time to participate in this week's challenge? It really won't take long to design a card that is only one layer and pin it to a pin board or to find one on the Internet and pin it. By participating, you get a chance to earn a free week of SUDSOL added to your subscription. So get busy and design a one layer card!

Check out this card created by Jennifer Spiller for more inspitation.

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

grantj

I’m getting ready for our VBS which is this Saturday. 
Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43210h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Why haven't you taken time to participate in this week's challenge? It really won't take long to design a card that is only one layer and pin it to a pin board or to find one on the Internet and pin it. By participating, you get a chance to earn a free week of SUDSOL added to your subscription. So get busy and design a one layer card!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

Deborah Smart

What’s a VBS? My gosh – I love your set up! So creative & fun Smile
~Deborah

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43210h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00000573/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43211.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h35@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Maybe I should have used different words, Jan. I certainly did not mean to put anyone down. That is awesome! Is your VBS using the Rolling River Rampage curriculum like our church is? I love your 'river' and the waterfall.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 5:24:33 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43212h50@.nabble> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

~Deborah

mailto: revjanstamps@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n43210h9@.nabble > wrote:

akviewpt@?subject=Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00000573/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43211.html
Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43212.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

grantj

I didn’t feel put down at all. My daughter designed and executed the set. I’m very proud of her. Several ideas we had didn’t work out, but it all seems to be coming together. I just wanted to brag a bit . . .

From: ml+s1100894n43217h26@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43217h26@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Reminder%20-%20Beginner%20Card%20Challenge

Maybe I should have used different words, Jan. I certainly did not mean to put anyone down. That is awesome! Is your VBS using the Rolling River Rampage curriculum like our church is? I love your 'river' and the waterfall.

www.soggystamper.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 5:24:33 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43212h50@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

~Deborah

To: SUDSOL Group

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n43210h9@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43212.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43217.html

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

grantj
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

Vacation Bible School. The Curriculum is published by the United Methodist Publishing House, and sold through Cokesbury Retail Stores (and on line). I have an adorable otter stamp (Romper the River Otter is the mascot) that I’m going to try to use with Waterfront to make the thank you cards for the staff. I got the stamp off Etsy, and I’m not sure how to mount it. I will probably be back next week for help! Sue has given me the idea for a one-layer card using it . . .

From: ml+s1100894n43212h71@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43212h71@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 7:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20Reminder%20-%20Beginner%20Card%20Challenge

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

~Deborah

To: SUDSOL Group

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Deborah Smart

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

We did Shipwrecked, Jesus Rescues for our VBS theme this year. I ran the Imagination/Science Station.
It was a great week, and boy was I tired!!!
Nola
Prescott,AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43217h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

www.soggystamper.com

~Deborah

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

Deborah Smart

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43217.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Good. The set is awesome and I shared the pictures with our VBS planner. We Methodists work together with the Presbyterian Church each year. This year VBS is at their church so I have no idea what decorations they are using.

www.soggystamper.com

On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 7:43:00 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n43220h98@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

We did Shipwrecked, Jesus Rescues for our VBS theme this year. I ran the Imagination/Science Station.
It was a great week, and boy was I tired!!!
Nola
Prescott,AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n43217h3@.nabble > wrote:

akviewpt@?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

www.soggystamper.com

On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 5:24:33 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n43212h50@.nabble > wrote:

~Deborah

Here are some reasons.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg
Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

akviewpt@ ?subject=Reminder - Beginner Card Challenge

Deborah Smart

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Reminder-Beginner-Card-Challenge-tp43210p43220.html