Http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
Sent from my iPhone
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Redwood City premiere event

Coleen Astalos

Now we all know that Blythe can stand on her head and swap at the same time!  Here it is right side up…

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Veronica Boen, Tanya Binneboese

Yes we are already having fun!

Cindy McCool, Blythe Klipple, Janet smith, Loretta Braff,
-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Redwood City premiere event

Gina Taylor

Ah, but we already knew that about Blythe.....

Tell us more!  What did you receive in addition to the catalog? 

~Gina Taylor

From: "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n8863h63@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <stampingina@>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 4:12:15 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Redwood City premiere event

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: Redwood City premiere event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Now we all know that Blythe can stand on her head and swap at the same time!  Here it is right side up…

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8863.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h63@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event

Blythe Klipple

Ha! Ha! Ha! Gina.  You know all my secrets!

Stampers, 

It was a wonderful event. In addition to the catalog we got a new stamp set (it's in my car, I don't remember the name, I like it, and it's in the new catalog), the upcoming Stampin' Success, and yes, some won prize patrol items.  I wasn't one but then that's nothing new!  :)

The new catalog seems to be very well thought out and laid out.  I haven't heard one grumble yet.  Love the layout.  Accessories list in the back as  well as stamp sets.  Lots of bundle and kit ideas.  Layouts for different levels of stamping interest and skill.

The Premier will be available on the SU! Demo website by (or over) the weekend.  It's a good 'watch'.  Three demonstrations:  Bonnie Thurber, Shannon West, Cory Cudney all (or each) with help from Brian Pilling.  He's just such a willing helper!

Shelli's outfit was awesome---just her style.  Sara Douglass was at our Redwood City Premier.  There were only about 120 at our showing.  It's really strange to be among a small crowd at an SU! event.  7600 (I think) hundred nationwide.  450 in Long Beach and 7100 in the other 39 venues.  Minus Birmingham AL I understand.  I hope your weather is improving in that part of the country.  

Be sure to sign up for Convention---there will be the same 'reveal' of the Holiday Occasions catalog there, along with the opportunity (hint hint they said) to pre-order right at Convention AND to (maybe) purchase some items on the spot.  We'll see what happens.

And I'm sorry we missed Rosemarrie Gonzales in our photo.  She was there as a Sudsol member too.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more from other attendees.  If SU! does this again, I would definitely recommend attending if at all possible.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

On Apr 28, 2014, at 8:54 PM, SUDSOL [Gina Taylor] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n8871h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingina@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Redwood%20City%20premiere%20event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingina@comcast.net

~Gina Taylor

From: "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n8863h63@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8863.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h63@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gina Taylor, please change the email address to: stampingina@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8871.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event

Gina Taylor

Thank you!!!!  For sharing your event. When they announced  it to be in SFO I was ready to go. So sad to find it not in SFO .  Please tell us tomorrow what stamp set you were given and what you did there for two hours.   Thanks and hugs,

Gina Taylor
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2014, at 10:42 PM, "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n8873h73@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Stampers, 

It was a wonderful event. In addition to the catalog we got a new stamp set (it's in my car, I don't remember the name, I like it, and it's in the new catalog), the upcoming Stampin' Success, and yes, some won prize patrol items.  I wasn't one but then that's nothing new!  :)

The new catalog seems to be very well thought out and laid out.  I haven't heard one grumble yet.  Love the layout.  Accessories list in the back as  well as stamp sets.  Lots of bundle and kit ideas.  Layouts for different levels of stamping interest and skill.

The Premier will be available on the SU! Demo website by (or over) the weekend.  It's a good 'watch'.  Three demonstrations:  Bonnie Thurber, Shannon West, Cory Cudney all (or each) with help from Brian Pilling.  He's just such a willing helper!

Shelli's outfit was awesome---just her style.  Sara Douglass was at our Redwood City Premier.  There were only about 120 at our showing.  It's really strange to be among a small crowd at an SU! event.  7600 (I think) hundred nationwide.  450 in Long Beach and 7100 in the other 39 venues.  Minus Birmingham AL I understand.  I hope your weather is improving in that part of the country.  

Be sure to sign up for Convention---there will be the same 'reveal' of the Holiday Occasions catalog there, along with the opportunity (hint hint they said) to pre-order right at Convention AND to (maybe) purchase some items on the spot.  We'll see what happens.

And I'm sorry we missed Rosemarrie Gonzales in our photo.  She was there as a Sudsol member too.

I'm sure you'll be hearing more from other attendees.  If SU! does this again, I would definitely recommend attending if at all possible.

~Blythe

On Apr 28, 2014, at 8:54 PM, SUDSOL [Gina Taylor] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n8871h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingina@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Redwood%20City%20premiere%20event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingina@comcast.net

~Gina Taylor

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gina Taylor, please change the email address to: stampingina@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8871.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8873.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h63@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event

grantj
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

For those of us who work at schools that block Facebook, could someone attach some pictures to an e-mail, or post them in the Sudsol gallery?

Thanks.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

From: "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n8873h62@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:41:56 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: RE: Redwood City premiere event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Stampers, 

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

On Apr 28, 2014, at 8:54 PM, SUDSOL [Gina Taylor] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n8871h68@.nabble> wrote:

stampingina@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Redwood%20City%20premiere%20event
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingina@

~Gina Taylor

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gina Taylor, please change the email address to: stampingina@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Redwood-City-premiere-event-tp8860p8873.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Redwood City premiere event

Gina Taylor
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Awesome, beautiful ladies.

Gina Taylor
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2014, at 4:12 PM, "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n8863h63@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h63@n5.nabble.com