classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Recruiting

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week.

Our question this week is:
What 3 things do you say to a potential recruit to encourage her/him to sign up with you?
I always share the specials in addition to the $99 kit that Stampin Up! Gives like the upcoming SAB special for new demonstrators. 
I talk about the discount as #2 and #3 is not what I say but who I am and how I live the product that helps as well. 
First I talk about how I became interested in becoming a demonstrator and how fulfilling it has been for me to be a demonstrator (for 18 years!), which includes the friendships I have made.  I then I talk about how supportive Stampin’ Up! is and brag about the quality and exclusivity of the products.  I also talk about the quarterly minimum and how I only need to actually spend $80 a month to meet my minimums because of the demonstrator discount.  Of course there is so much more to talk about, but these are the points I make sure to mention.
I am in the process of coaching my very first possible recruit!  She is very much interested in the discount and not into selling, which I said is fine. You make it what you want it to be, being as involved as you care to be. I explained she may want to wait till Sale A Bration to get extra freebies.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week