Recipes for Stamps in catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Recipes for Stamps in catalog

Kathy Langosh

I have heard we can go online and find the recipes/card instructions for photos in our catalogs.  Can somewhere tell me where to find this information?  Thanks!

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

Cathy Hansen

On the Demo Website, select Business Resources, then select Print Lab.  You’ll find the lists under the Products heading.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n45945h98@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45945h98@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:33 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

k.langosh@aol.com?subject=Recipes%20for%20Stamps%20in%20catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@aol.com

I have heard we can go online and find the recipes/card instructions for photos in our catalogs.  Can somewhere tell me where to find this information?  Thanks!

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.langosh@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

Kathy Langosh

Super!  Yes, right where you said I'd find it.  Thanks so much and your help and speedy response.

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45946h11@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <k.langosh@>
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2019 1:39 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

On the Demo Website, select Business Resources, then select Print Lab.  You’ll find the lists under the Products heading.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n45945h98@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45945h98@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 1:33 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

k.langosh@aol.com?subject=Recipes%20for%20Stamps%20in%20catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@aol.com

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@
Kathleen Langosh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.langosh@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45946.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@n7.nabble.com
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Kathy Langosh

1. Log in to demo website
2. Go to Business Resources
3. Print Lab
4. Scroll to the bottom of Products on the left hand side of your screen
5. Download both SAB & Occasions

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 07:33, SUDSOL [Kathy Langosh] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45945h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
k.langosh@aol.com?subject=Recipes+for+Stamps+in+catalog

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

But don’t print them out! I started to one catalog and found there were maybe over 200 pages because the pictures of the projects are good sized. It was taking a lot of paper and I wasn’t even 1/3 through the catalog. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2019, at 3:41 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45950h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

3. Print Lab

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 07:33, SUDSOL [Kathy Langosh] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45945h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I have heard we can go online and find the recipes/card instructions for photos in our catalogs. Can somewhere tell me where to find this information? Thanks!

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45950.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Oops...I just checked, for the Occasions catalog there are only 48 pages. That is still a lot of ink. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2019, at 3:41 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45950h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

3. Print Lab

I have heard we can go online and find the recipes/card instructions for photos in our catalogs. Can somewhere tell me where to find this information? Thanks!

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45950.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog

donnab07
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I think SU! needs to format this useful tool differently.  Personally, I don’t have my computer in my studio when I am designing projects, so I cannot reference this tool when working.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45957h9@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45957h9@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 6:52 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Recipes%20for%20Stamps%20in%20catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

But don’t print them out! I started to one catalog and found there were maybe over 200 pages because the pictures of the projects are good sized. It was taking a lot of paper and I wasn’t even 1/3 through the catalog. 

Sent from my iPad

3. Print Lab

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

Kathleen Langosh

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45957.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Langosh

FASTSTONE CAPTURE.png (84K) Download Attachment
BETTER TOGETHER.png (185K) Download Attachment

Screen capture software is what I use to copy articles that I want to save - copy only what you want.  I use FastStone Capture, it is by far the most user friendly.  I have attached FastStone info in the first attachment and then I captured one of the recipes for "Better Together" that you can print and have in front of you when creating.  You could probably fit three recipes to one page and save paper and ink.  I purchased the software many years ago and  it's backed up on my computer.  I believe Fast Stone has a free version.

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45961h76@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <k.langosh@>
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2019 10:09 pm

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Recipes for Stamps in catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I think SU! needs to format this useful tool differently. Personally, I don’t have my computer in my studio when I am designing projects, so I cannot reference this tool when working.
Donna Bagwell
From: ml+s1100894n45957h9@.nabble [ml+s1100894n45957h9@.nabble?]
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 6:52 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Recipes%20for%20Stamps%20in%20catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

3. Print Lab

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@
Kathleen Langosh

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

--

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45957.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Recipes-for-Stamps-in-catalog-tp45945p45961.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@n7.nabble.com
Kathleen Langosh